Chapter 10- Tournament

After breakfast the loud speaker came on.

"Evening half bloods, tournament hosting at the combat area, again please report to the combat area for the tournament" said the speaker girl which I believe was Annabeth.

"Should we go?" I ask Lucy as we throw our food away. "Yeah, but if were participating we need to change into 'Combat clothes'." says Lucy walking towards the cabin. I shrug and open the door.

I grab some clothes and head towards the girls bathroom. Once I leave i'm wearing a black and white t-shirt, some black jeggings (stetchy jeans) and some black combat boots. Lucy is wearing a purple t-shrit, with purple jeggings and purple combat boots. "You look like a jellybean Lucy" I say to her laughing. "And you look like a piece of charcole, LOOK we all look like something" she says jumping up and down and cheering. I mumble something and walks out, heading towards the arena.

Once me and Lucy walk in we see almost all the campers that I met the other day, except for Erin, Sarah, and Annabeth. I shrug and walk over to the bleachers where everone else is sitting. Lucy takes a seat beside me and we watch as Erin, Sarah, and Annabeth walk in. They take a seat and Inez goes to the bottom and grabs a microphone.

"Good evening campers. Today there is going to be a tournament, raise your hand if you would like to participate." Inez says.

Almost everyone raises their hand, but me and Lucy. Honestly we just came to watch.

"Alright, first up is Lucy and Ace." says Inez into the microphone. "What! But I didn't raise my hand!" shouts Lucy. "Yes you might not have raised your hand, but you haven't been in the combat room since last month and I doubt you will be comming back, so you are going to fight" says Inez sternly. Lucy grumbles and makes her way towards the middle of the room.

"Okay on go, ready? set?" says Inez.

"Go!" Inez says over the microphone

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA I shall leave it here! So who do you think will win? Ace or Lucy!!

Mhm well comment who you think will win, the next chapter will be Tournament part 2

Cya!