Chapter 28- All is well in Love and War

"You know what bugs me." Lucy said peeking through the blinds in our cabin, looking at the new campers sitting at the fire with all the other campers.

I looked up from my Math homework, and frowned. That's all she ever does is have a stare down with all the new campers. "Socks and Sandals?" I guess half smiling.

"Besides that." Lucy says, looking at me for a split second, before returning her gaze back to the campers.

4+7x(4+8)=4+-(7x+8x)

"Maisy!" Lucy shouts.

"What." I ask looking up from my Math.

"Did you hear what I was saying." Lucy said walking over and sitting on her bed. Pulling out her laptop.

"Yess??"I said, sounding more like a question.

"Cool. So what do you think about it?" Lucy says typing up a storm on her laptop.

"Think about one?" I ask returning my focus on my Math homework.

Suddenly, my math homework is ripped outta my grasp and burned to ashes by fire.

I stare with my mouth hung open at Lucy. She just burned my homework...you dont see that in everyday life.

"Now you will listen." Lucy says smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tounge out at her in response.

Lucy leaped on her bed and grabbed her laptop, showing me a blurry website. Probally cause I was so far away. I got off my soft and comfy bed and sat on Lucy's examining the website. It read..

Lucy and Maisy's Babysitting service.

Cost 10$ per hour. Ik Ik cheap cheap cheap

We babysit ages from newborn-5

Address ____________(dont know a good address)

Phone Number: ----------

I finally looked up at Lucy, and blew a gasket.

"Lucy! Why? A Babysitting service!!! We can't even take care of two puppies! Why do you expect us to watch kids, at a really low price! Are you retarted or something!" I yelled furiously.

"Chill out Mais. Once the new campers find out we have a 'loud' camp, then they will want to leave." Lucy says grinning.

"What do you have against them.?" I said curiously. She never really told me and exact explanation.

"I just dont trust them. To just 'stay a few days'" Lucy says rolling her eyes. "So are you in or out" Lucy says crossing her arms.

Heck no. I am not doing a babysitting job. I hate kids. No offense, but their annoying and sticky. But then I cant leave Lucy to babysit by herself.

"Ugh, fine" I said getting off my bed. "First. We need to go on a shopping trip. More like a grocery shopping trip" I said grabbing my bag and shoes, and walking out with Lucy.