Uh huh?.....Chapter 25

"I found them!" Lucy screams running into the room with Esley and Monre in her hands. "Where" I ask dumbfounded. "The fridge...." Lucy trails off quietly.

"The fridge." I ask with a blank face.

"The fridge." Lucy says nodding.

"The fridge?" I ask more of a question.

"The. Fridge" Lucy says blankly.

"The Fridge!!" I say exited, well excited that we found them :)

"The fridge" Lucy says in the exact same tone.

"Could we stop the whole repeat the sentence when more or less emotion thing and send these suckers back" Lucy says holding up the puppies.

I nod and grab the box with the papers in it. Lucy stuffs the puppies into it and grabs the box running outta camp.

Probally going to the border.

__________HeHe 5 minutes latar______lol latar_______________

"Alright they are being picked up by Carlos now and being droven back to the shelter." Lucy says panting.

I nod quickly sinking into my relaxing bed as Lucy plays with fire. Oh how wrong that sounded, people who made that rule clearly never met a half blood.

Then we heard voices.

"I can't believe we took out all those Titans, this camp better be a good place or hell knows where were going." a female voice says.

Me and Lucy freeze in our positions as the voices get closer.

"Don't worry Rid. Me and Brooke know and the good camp, that's why were leaders" a male voice says.

"Dont get ahead of yourself Jake" a female voice says.

Me and Lucy look at each other and shrug.