Chapter 15- Homework

After that whole 'Welcome back!' and 'I haven't seen you in a while!' crap people decided to pull, I walked back to the cabin to work on some homework. YEAH THEY SENT ME HOMEWORK! Curse my mother. I walked into the cabin and looked around it looked....diffrent, but I just couldn't figure it out. I shrugged my shoulders as I took out my folder and sat on my bed taking out my math homework.

Hmph. I barely know this stuff, do they have like a tutor or school here? I thought in my mind looking around the room.

I wrote down all the answers I could and left my uncompleted problems on my bedside. I grabbed my bag and exited the cabin. I walked towards the middle house of the big three. Inez house. I knocked lightly and Inez answered the door staring at me then smiling.

"Anything I can help you with, Maisy?" she says. I nod, my head and look around. "Do you guys have a tutor or erm a school here?" I ask sheepishly. She nods and grabs the announcer.

"Could Tech GearGrinder please come to my cabin please, I repeat Tech GearGrinder to my cabin please" she nods as she hangs up.

Lucy wasn't kidding when she said Tech was nerdy I thought.

(Nu offense)

As I sat on the couch inside awkwardly I might add. Tech walked in with a blank expression on his face.

"Tech, Maisy needs help with homework, be a dear and help her please." He nods his head to Inez and rolls his eyes at me. I give him the death glare and he returns my glare, I roll my eyes and focus my attention on my Math homework.

"What do you need help with?" he says sitting down.

"This" I say giving him the sheet of paper holding algebra problems. He nods his head and fills in the answers in under and minute. I just sit there with my mouth wide open. He just completed that half of paper in under a minute!

He shrugs and walks out, limping. Probally from that beating in the arena, I snorted and my thought.

As I stuffed my paper in my bag I trudged towards the cabin. I turned on some music from my IPhone and put my earbuds in. As I sat down cleaning my trunk out I started humming to the music. By the time I finished cleaning out my trunk I was jumping on my bed screaming 'IM AT A PAYPHONE TRYING TO CALL HOME, ALL OF MY CHANGE I SPENT ON YOU!' at the top of my lungs. Once the song ended I put away my ear buds as Lucy stands at the door grinning wildly. "What?" I ask, shrugging my shoudlers, remember my instant rush to sing. My eyes grew wide as she realized I was catching on.

"How much did you see?" I ask my eyes wide. "Not much, just enough to get it on video!" she says smirking as she holds up a video camera. "You wouldn't dare" I say glaring at her.

"Course I wouldn't, but step outta line and I will" she says smiling innocently.

Blackmailing a Blackmailer, skilled move.

"All campers please report to the bonfire, again all campers report to the bonfire." Annabeth says over the speaker. I look at Lucy with a questioning look.

"We all have to attend, its something we all do every Friday, it's sort of like a tradition" Lucy says shrugging her shoulders.

I get up grab my bag and exit the cabin shutting and locking the door behind me. As I approached the bonfire I saw Inez, Annabeth, Percy, David, Lucy, Me, Tech, Jack, and Snow already sitting down, Percy had a guitar and was strumming the guitar string awkwardly. We were still waiting for 4 more people so I decided to eat some Milk Duds I sneaked into my bag a few hours ago. Lucy realized what I was doing and held out her hand.

I shook my head and held my bag the other way, she frowned and held up the video camera. My eyes grew wide and I handed her a handful of Milk Dude. She smirked as we sat there waiting for everyone else to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good chapter, What do you guys want to happen at the bonfire remember anything, cause im all out of ideas. Please help and comment!

Thank you,

Your awesome friend, Maisy

-Maisy Truesurf