Chapter 5- Been here 1 hour, already made a enemy? Sweet!

Once I was finished getting settled we walked out towards the camp fire with everyone sitting there. I didn't see Inez, Percy, or Annabeth though.

"Everyone shut up for a minute and listen to me!" Lucy said running up to the group of people. I walked up looking around the faces, I didn't recongnize anyone, I frowned at the disappointment.

"Alright losers, we got a new one here. Maisy Truesurf, she already met the three knows bout cabins, so just erm..." she trailed off. "Just say your name and cabin" she looked around at everyone. Most of them rolled their eyes and nodded. "Alright now we should start off with Snow, alright snow go.

I turnt and looked at a tall girl with blond hair and emrald eyes. Everyone looked so tall, I felt like I was the smallest person here, which of course I wasn't. I think Annabeth was the smallest.

"Hello, i'm Shadowsnow, but you can call me Snow for short." she looked at me. "And i'm in the hermes cabin, my brother is Nico."

Who's Nico?

Lucy turned to a boy with dirty blond hair and blueish-green eyes. "Sup there Maisy, i'm Nico. Nico DiAngelo. I am in the Hades cabin, and my sister is Snow." he said staring at the fire the whole time. I simply nodded and turned to the next person.

He had shaggy black hair, and brown eyes. To be honest he looked like a caveman. "Well i'm Tech GearGrinder. Tech for short. Same cabin as Lucy and oh course Lucy's brother." he said rolling his eyes. Lucy rolled her eyes and turned towards some one else.

He had chocolate brown hair and brown eyes. "Wassup, i'm Jack. Jack Blade. Hermes cabin. And Ace is my bro." he said. I nodded and turned towards another boy with dirty blond hair and brown eyes. "Hola, my name is Ace. Ace Wings. Yeah, so my cabin is Hermes, and Jack is my brother" he says.

    After that I looked at two girls who looked excatly alike. One of them smiled and one of them glared. Talk about CREEPPPPYYY.

The only diffrence between the twins were that ones eyes were a dark blue and the others was a light green.

The one with dark blue eyes turned to me smiling. "Well hello i'm Sarah. Sarah Twinklelight. Aphrodite cabin. Oh! My sister is Erin." she says. I smile at her and turn to the girl which i'm assuming is Erin, because she is the last one at the camp fire.

"Well yeah i'm Erin Twinkelight, twin to Sarah. Same cabin and yeah." she says looking away.

"Well nice to meet you all" I say. "Well yeah so were gonna go watch a movie!" Lucy almost screams. We quickly walk back into the cabin. "So how do you like everyone?" Lucy ask as soon as we got inside the cabin.

"Eh their okay, Erin is a bit of a brat, Sarah is okay." I say looking through the movies I brought.

"Erin is more like a bi-"

"LUCY!" Inez storms in. "Hello there dearest Inez, but next time can you knock?" she says in a sweet voice.

"What were you bout to say about Erin?" she says glaring at Lucy. "Why would I say anything to Erin?" she says in a 'duh' tone. Inez gives Lucy one last glare before storming out.

"Well you can count on them to ruin the fun outta everything" Lucy whined. "Hurry up and pick a movie slow sally." she says boredly.

"Slow Sally?" I say raising a eyebrow. "Yeah your slow. and what name starts with an 'S'? SALLY DING DING DING" she says. I laugh and pick out a random movie. I put in the movie and me and sit on my comfy bed while lucy sits on her bed. "You suck at picking movies Mai." Lucy grumbles from the other side of the room. I throw a pillow at her and she gumbles even more. I roll my eyes and watch the movie