The Surprise

"Welcome back! We are here with the winner, Brittney Garcia! How does it feel to win?"

"Great! I----"

Oh no he didn't! He cut me off!

"So since the competion is sponsered by youtube, you can meet 5 youtubers that you choose! Who would you like to meet?"

"My first youtuber is Smosh. My second youtuber is Tyler Oakley. Third, Shane Dawson. Fourth, The Fine Brothers. And fifth,"

I couldn't get the name out, it was too sexy of a name. I stumbled to get the name out.

"J-J-J-"

"Who?" The host asked.

"Joey Graceffa."

"Alright, but before we leave, we have a surprise for you. Pack all of your bags because we are moving you Los Angeles!"

I think I fainted because the last thing I remember is getting into the car on the way to the airport.

Was I really going to L.A.? Who was gonna pick me up? I have no family in California. I guess I'll just go with it.

I got on the plane and I got my own little private area. Wow, this is first class!

I think I slept the entire flight because I was waken up by the passenger behing me.

I walked out of the plane with my carry on and I was seeing if I saw anyone I knew. Then I saw someone with amazing hair, a tank top, and shorts and I knew exactly who it was.

"Are you Brittney Garcia?"

I was so nervous. I have loved this person since their first video.

"Y-Yea."