Date Night

TIME SKIP: 1 month.

I’ve been in Smosh Games for a whole month now. I’ve been writing more, and I’ve been spending less time with Joey. I really want to go out with him more. I’ve been feeling like we are drifting away. I should talk to him.

I finished up at Smosh Games and Wes drives us home. I open the door and prepared what I was going to say to him when he walks in the door. Finally he comes home after filming a video with Tyler.

“Hey,” I say to him. “We need to talk.”

His faced changed from happy to very frightened. “Oh no.” he said.

“No, don’t worry.”

We walked to our room and we sat on the bed.

“Lately, I’ve been feeling like we’ve been really distant. I know that me being a part of Smosh Games doesn’t help, but I would really like to spend more time with you.”

“I was thinking the same thing. How about we go on a date night?”

“Sure! When?”

“Now.”

“Now?”

“Yes! Let’s go!”

Joey ran out of the bedroom and I followed him. He ran into the car urging me to hurry up. When I got into the car, he started driving right away.

“Where are we going?’ I asked him.

“I’ve got an idea.”

“I’m excited!”

“You should be!”

By the way Joey was talking, I could tell he was planning this for a while.

He handing me a scarf and told me to put it over my eyes. He drove for about 20 minutes when we finally parked the car.

“Alright, we’re here. Keep the scarf on though.” Joey told me.

Joey helped me out of the car and walks me to the front of where ever I was.

“Can’t you just tell us where we are?” I asked him.

“You can take off the blind fold now.” He told me.

When I took off the blind fold, I was shocked. I thought he was going to bring us somewhere romantic. I thought right! Well at least for my expectations. To me, being romantic means having a good time with someone you love. And where Joey brought me was perfect…

“Do you like it?”

“I love it!” I exclaimed.

Even though it wasn’t a five star restaurant, he at least knows my favorite food.

AFTER DINNER

“This was the date night ever!” I told him.

“You don’t care that it was just Chinese food?” he asked me.

“No. As long as I’m with you, I don’t care what we’re doing.”

He blushes and smiles. He pulls me in to a long and lingering kiss.

“Let’s go home.” I told him.

He smirked and we got into his car.

HOME

When we get into the house, I see Wes on the couch crying. I run over to him.

“Wes, what happened?” I ask him.

“Nothing.” Wes says. He looks at Joey and looks back at me. “Can I talk to you, alone?”

I nod and I follow him to his room. He urges me to sit on his bed.

“I like somebody, at the office. I don’t know how to tell them because I’m afraid it will ruin the friendship I have with them. What should I do?

“Wes,” I start, “You have to be honest with that person, and when you feel that you are ready to tell that person, you tell them.”

“Alright. Thanks!” He gives me a hug and we leave his room.

That night, Joey, Wes and I stay up late watching The Walking Dead. Wes was acting weird all night. I think he was nervous about what we talked about. I cuddled up on Joey’s chest and fell asleep.