The Daily Couple

I woke up on the couch the next morning with Joey right next to me. The last thing I remember was watching Big Brother with Joey. I must have fallen asleep next to him. I woke up Joey, by kissing him. he woke up.

"I just hoped and prayed that you weren't Sawyer."

"You are so funny!" I said laughing.

Last night was a dream.

"I had the best dream ever. It was the best idea." he said.

"What was it?" I asked.

"We should make a channel just for the two of us. We can interveiw other youtubers, play games, do challenges and collab with others."

"That's a really good idea. It's knida like Anthony and Kalel for WatchUsLiveAndStuff! But what would we call our channel?"

"Yeah! And I was thinking more along the lines of The Daily Couple and we can upload videos daily. But the first video can be the two of us introducing our channel."

"That's a great idea! I'm glad you had the dream!"

Joey ran to his room to get his camera. We started recording. First we did a video on his channel introducing out new channel, then we did a video for mine. Lastly, we did our first video on our new channel.

(Joey Recording)

Hello everybody and this is our new channel.

(Me in the backround)

Yay!

(Joey)

As you can see, Brittney is very exctited!

(I jump into frame)

I am! Joey had a dream last night about it. 

(Joey)

What did you dream about last night?

(Me)

I'll tell you later.

(Joey)

Ok. So we will be making videos everyday, wether its me, Brittney, or both of us. We will be doing collabs, interveiws, gaming, and challenges. Its a party up in where?

(Me)

Up in here.

(Joey)

So we both just woke up like an hour ago after making videos so do you want any breakfast?

(Me)

Sure.

Joey then hands the camera to me.

(Me)

Hey guys! So most of Joey's fans don't really like me. I don't know why, but I'll tell you about myself, then maybe you'll learn to live with me.

(Joey in the backround)

And I do live with her!

(Me)

And Joey lkes me! So anyway. I'm 20. I'm from New York. And I like Joey. I mean who doesn't?

I give the camera back to Joey because I didn't know what to do anymore.

(Me)

We need an outro for our videos on this channel.

(Joey)

Do you have one?

(Me)

I think, but lets see if it sticks. Ready? This is the couple, and we'll see you daily! Bye!

(Stop recording)

=============================================================================

Hey this is my first A/N!

I need your help. In the comments, Type some youtubers you want to see Brittney and Joey do videos with. I will pick the top 3 suggested! And, was the outro good? If you have a better outro, comment!

Also, I don't know if I should have Brittney pull a prank on Joey for Teen. Should I?

Comment your answers in the comments below! And by the way, don't get used to these author notes!