Moving In

Joey and I finally moved out about two weeks after I made the call. Sawyer moved out three days ago, so now it was time for Joey and I to leave this house, and never return...

_________________________________________

When we arrived at my friend's house, Joey gave me a weird look. He was pulling his suitcase and carrying boxes. I was doing the same, but he looked good doing it.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" He asked me.

I looked him in the eyes and said "Its gonna be alright. You'll like him!"

I knocked on the door. I haven't seen him in years and now I get to see him again. He opened the for and I ran into his arms.

"Brianna! I haven't seen you in forever!" He said. "How are you?"

"Good! How are you? How's being in Smosh Games?" I said with a squeaky, but excited tone in my voice.

"Weird, but fun."

"Questions," Joey said. Joey looked at me. "Brianna?"

"Oh," I started "I changed my name. I might change it back, but its Brittney now."

He nodded, and Joey continued. "I'm Joey, and you are? Your voice sounds familiar, bit I'm not sure."

I felt so awkward.

He put his hair out of his face. "I'm Wesley, but you can call me Wes."

(A/N: I'm in love with Wes, so I just HAD to put him in the story...)

Joey and I walked inside and settled in.

"Thank you so much Wes. I couldn't handle any more Cat." I said.

"You're welcome."

Wes' POV

Damn! Now that I'm officially in Smosh Games, we won't be able to hang out. Unless...

I called up Anthony.

"Hey," he said. "What's up?"

"Nothing. Listen, you know Brittney right?"

I walked into the other room so I could let Joey and Brittney unpack.

"Yea, why?"

My POV

It took Joey and I about twenty minutes to unpack.

"So this is it?" He asked me.

"I guess..."

I knew that he knew that this was going to be weird at first, living in a different house, but I knew that we would settle in very quickly.

Wes' POV

"Isn't she in MyMusic?" Anthony asked.

"No, she finished." I replied.

"I mean, I don't see why not. Lemme ask Ian."

Hopefully this works...

"He doesn't have a problem with it! Should I keep it secret from her?" Antony replied.

"Yes please. When can I bring her?"

"Friday."

"Prefect!"

I hung up the phone. All I had to do was wait fror days...

My POV

Wes came back downstairs.

"Hey Brittney, some of the Smosh his and I are going for lunch on Friday, do you want to join us? Wes asked me.

"Sure!"

As long as Cat wasn't in my life, I knew I was going to have an amazing day on Friday.