First Prank

"What the f----------!" Anthony yelled coming in. "Kalel, what are you doing?"

"Well," said Tyler, "I've moved on. I've fallen for Kalel."

Kalel smiled and looked at Anthony.

"It's true." Kalel gets up and walks toward Anthony. "I'm sorry I had to do this. The heart wants what the heart wants. I still love you."

"No," says Anthony. "Somethings up! I know Tyler, and I know he wouldn't change the way he is. Your lying!"

Damn it! He's on to us!!!

Kalel and Tyler try to cover it up.

"No, we're not lying," Tyler says. He stands up and wraps his arms around Kalel. "I love her and there's nothing you could do about it."

"That's right, I love Tyler!" Kalel says.

Anthony gives Kalel a look.

"You're not buying it, are you?" Kalel asks Anthony.

Anthony shakes his head no.

"Well it's true. You're being pranked!"

"What!"

I come out with my camera and point it at Anthony. 

"You're on teen!" I yell.

"I love you?" says Kalel

Anthony runs to help Tyler up because he was rolling on the floor laughing.

"I hate you all!" says Anthony.

Anthony hugs Tyler, then kisses and hugs Kalel. He turns to me and gives me a dirty look. I smile.

"I hate you the most!" I give the camera to Kalel, and Anthony gives me a hug.

Tyler and I get in my new car. I drive him home and then I head home. I get home and see the best thing ever. Joey. Playing Hungercraft. Shirtless...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.:

Hey guys! I'm having a contest. If you post a picture on instagram of anything, but with the caption of one of your favorite line in my story, with my instagram tagged in it (SMOSHISMINE1), you will be able to wite a whole chapter in my story, and your name will be in the story. Please enter!! Love you!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------