Unknown Stalker Lover

{Shane's POV}

I don't know what my life is telling me. I hate betraying people.

{My POV}

"Where are we going now?" I said.

"Where do you wanna go?" Joey said.

"Well, since Space Mountain is my obvious choice, not that... How about, Tomorrowland?"

"Alright, let's go!"

We walked to Tomorrowland. When we got there, we decided to go on the Finding Nemo ride.

"Here's a fun fact, this used to be a submarine ride. When it closed, they decided to turn it into a Finding Nemo theme." I said. Everyone started staring at me. "What? I can read..."

We got to the front of the line. I went all the way into the submarine. Shane sat next to me again. Joey sat behind me. Lisa sat at the other side of the sub. Why do I have a feeling that Shane is trying to sit next to me?

When we get off the ride, we decide to sit and have some lunch. Shane sits next to me again.

After a long day at Disneyland, we decide to all head home. I had left my phone at home, so I figured that I would have a lot of messages. I check my phone and I see 18 texts from the same unknown number.

"I love you." "Will you go out with me?" "Do you love me?" the texts said. I kept reading the texts, and the one that stuck out to me the most was one that said, "I can see you... <3"