A New Roommate

Joey brought me to his car after we got my luggage. His car! JOEY GRACEFFA'S CAR!!!

"So," said Joey. I jumped up in surprise, he's talking to me! "Tell me about yourself."

"What?!"

"I mean if you want to. You WILL be staying at my place untill you land on your feet so you might as well tell me about you."

"Yeah." I was so nervous. What will he think of me? A crazy manic that loves to sing, dance, and act! "You know my name is Brittney. I live in New York City. I'm 20 years old."

"Are you single?"

{Joey's POV}

Shooooooot. Did I really just ask that?

{ My POV}

Did he really just ask that? Should I tell him? But why would he wanna know?

"Yeah, I'm single!"

{Joey's POV}

SCORE!!!

{My POV}

We walked into the elevator.

"Wait! I have to make sure no one is in the apartment!" he said.

"Why would someone be in your apartment?"

"Because I gave an extra key to Shane and Luke." He put the key in the hole. "Yep, someone's in there. The door's unlocked."

Joey opened the door. We both saw the same thing. Someone with black hair, tanned skin, and wearing the same thing as Joey, tank and shorts. We also saw someone with pale-ish skin, and white-ish hair. They were making a collab video. The both turned around. Both Joey and I were shocked.

"Sawyer? What are you doing from Japan early? Hey Tyler!" said Joey.

Tyler waves and says hi.

"What you don't want me here? I came home early! Who's the girl?" Sawyer said.

I finally came back to reality. I was thinking about how the heck I'm here in front of 3 of my favorite youtubers. "I'm Brittney Garcia. I am the winner of the contest."

"Oh yea. Joey DID text me about you. How long are you staying?"

Joey helped me out since I was still in my daydream. "Until she finds a place," then he started to whisper but I heard every word. "which is hopefully never." Then after 5 seconds, he spoke in normal tone. "Sawyer, can I talk to you on the office please?"

"Sure..."

{Joey's POV}

I brought Sawyer into the office.

"Look," I said "This girl was very scared and nervous, so I gave her a hug. And then, I felt something. I love this girl! And she's single! Plus since I broke up with Cat, I might have a chance with her. So please, just give her a chance. Let her stay as long as she wants... Please."

"Ok fine, but she sleeps in your room. We'll get a little something extra for her tomorrow."

"Thank you, that's all I ask."

{My POV}

They both finally came out of the office. I was talking to Tyler the whole time.

"So,"Joey says "Welcome new roommate."

I fainted.