Traitor

"Really?" I ask.

'Yep." The nurse leaves,

"So," Says Joey, "You really don't remeber me?"

"No not really."

"Maybe this will help you." 

Joey leans over and kisses me. Our lips stay connected for about 5 minutes.

"Did that help?" he asks.

"Yea. Joey Graceffa! My boyfriend!"

Joey smiles and kisses me. After our lips move away from eachother, he hugs me. We leave the hosptial and we get in the car. Joey drives home and gives me the pills I needed to take. Joey told me to go take a nap while he went to talk to Sawyer.

{Joey's POV}

"Sawyer you jerk!"

"What the hell did I do?"

"Sawyer, you know what you did!"

Sawyer wasn't talking and I knew he was playing dumb.

"You were the one that put the bad stuff in Brittney's food. Now I have to fall in love with her again and its all your fault!"

"Ok, it was me. Joey, we're best friends and I fell Brittney is stealing you from me!"

{Sawyer's POV}

I didn't tell him how I really feel, just the main idea.

{Joey's POV}

I didn't know he felt like that.

"Where's Brittney?" he asked

"Trying to fall asleep. She hasn't fallen asleep yet."

Sawyer then got this look on his face, that he gets an idea. Sawyer then ran to our bedroom and locked the door.

"Sawyer, what are you doing!?"

"Doing what I've wanted to do since I met Brittney. Kiss the beautiful girl!"

{My POV}

I saw someone standing in my room, but I didn't know if it was Joey or not. It didn't look like Joey,

"Who are you?"

{Sawyer's POV}

I'm gonna get what I want, when I want it, and I want it now. I tried to sound like Joey as best as I could.

"It's me, Joey, your boyfriend."

"Oh." She moved over in the bed. YES! She believes me!

I kissed her.

{My POV}

Those weren't Joey's lips, I'm starting to remember the face. It wasn't Joey satnding in my rrom. Who else was in the house? Sawyer...