My First Youtube Party

"I know this girl!" I said

"Who is she? I'll kill her!" Joey said.

"She bullied me in Elementary School. You don't have to kill her, just block her!"

"She's probably just jealous." Sawyer said.

That's probably it, but it annoys me so much! I haven't seen her since 5th grade, and now she comes back to me?

"You know what? I'm gonna make a video saying that dating you is my decision and no one can tell me what to do!" said Joey

Joey ran to get his camera.

(Joey on camera)

"Hey guys. I read some of the comments from the video I posted last night, and I'm not happy! If you don't like who I'm dating, I'm fine with it. But to just say bad things about makes me upset! So if you have something bad to say, don't say it!"

(Stops recording)

"Why didn't you say the ending?" I asked

"Because I'm gonna record later."

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Oh, we forgot to tell you."

By we, I think Joey ment him and Sawyer.

"Shane is throwing a party!" Joey said

"For what?"

"For you saying yes!"

Shane! Shane Dawson! He's thowing a party, just for me saying yes to Joey? Wow!

(At the party)

I knocked on the door. Lisa anwsered. Lisa hugged Sawyer, then Joey. She then looked at me. I've met too many youtubers now to get all nervous. But it was still my first youtube party.

"You must be Brittney!" she said. "Come on in!"

Good, we weren't the first ones there. Tyler, Luke, Anthony, Kalel, and Bart (Baker) were all there.

I said hi to Tyler, Anthony and Kalel, because I had met them before, then I went to go meet new people.

"Hey Luke!" I said.

Luke turned around and said hi. I got to know so much about him, then I started to wonder where Shane is.

"Do you know where Shane is?"

"I think he's upstairs finishing up a video." Bart says as he passed by. "He should be down in a few. I'm Bart."

"I'm Brittney!"

"Oh your Brittney! It's nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too!"

I was so busy talking to Bart and Luke, I didn't realize that more people had walked in. Grace, Benny, Rafi, Ian, and Meghan had arrived. Well, I kinda knew Meghan had arrived because I heard Joey yell Meghan-san!

About 10 mintues after everyone had arrived, Shane came down. I went over to Joey for two reasons. One, I haven't spoke to him since we got here, and two, I was feeling over whelmbed with all of these youtubers.

Shane started to hug everybody, but he came to me and Joey last. He hugged Joey.

"Hey Joey!" Shane said.

"Hey Shane!" said Joey

"This must be Brittney, right?"

I nodded.

He grabbed me and hugged me. I started to freak out because I didn't know what he was doing.

"Treat this man right!" he said.

"I will!" I said

It was almost 1 a.m. and I started to fall asleep. But I wanted to stay so I didn't say anything. Almost everyone but Luke, Meghan and us (Sawyer, Joey and I) left. I lost Joey, so I sat with Sawyer.

"Do you know where Joey went?" I asked him.

"I really don't know. Maybe he's in the bathroom."

5 minutes past

"No, I don't think he's in the bathroom, he would have been back by now."

"Maybe he's making a video with Shane."

"I'll go check, I'll be back."

"Ok."

I went upstairs, but I didn't know where Shane's room was, so I just started opening doors. I found the bathroom and 2 closets. I then opened the door to Shane's room slowly, just in case. Turns out they had just finished a video and were coming out because I got a face full of door.

"Oh my gosh!" Joey said screaming. Everyong downstrairs came up from the party to see what happened. "Are you ok Brittney?"

"Yea, I'm fine." I moved my hand from my head.

"Ohhh." Said Shane.

"What?" I asked.

"You have a big bruise on the right side of your forehead." said Sawyer.

Joey just stood there in shock. I had been sitting on the floor. Joey finally came back to earth and helped me up. I got very dizzy and lightheaded so he helped me down the stairs. Lisa got me a glass of water. Joey sat down next to me, and kissed me.

"Does it feel better?" he asked.

"Yes." I said.

 After I finished the water, we all decided we were gonna go home. I said bye and thank you to everyone and we got into Joey's car.