Surprise Part 2

"Surprise!"

"What?"

Joey went in or room and came out with 3 suitcases.

"Joey what's going on?"

He pulled out two tickets and handed them to me.

"Really!"

He nodded and I ran into his arms. We shared a lingering kiss. We left tomorrow morning, so I went straight to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We both woke at the same time. We both got ready and left to the airport.

"Are you ready?" Joey turns to me. We sat in our seats. He got the window and i got the row, but we were still next to each other.

"No, but yes." I replied.

"No?"

"I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"I really dont know..."

The plane ride was about 4 hours, but I stayed up listening to music. I snuggled up next to Joey and layed on his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he kissed my head.

"...Thank you for choosing Air America!"

We went to get our bags, and I hailed us I cab.

"You sure know how to hail a cab!" He told me.

"I've had practice around these areas."

We got to the hotel and I looked out the window.

"Manhattan, I thought I'd never see you again."

"I knew you would like it." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Like it? I love it!"

"Show me around?"

I grabbed his hand and ran out the door.

I showed Joey all around NYC. I showed him Columbus Circle, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Macy's, and that was just the first day.

"Wow, I never realized how big one city could be." Joey said as we entered our hotel room.

"Its not all, I have yet to show you my home bourogh... Then there's Brooklyn, The Bronx and Staten Island. How long are we here for?"

"9 days, minus today. You have 8 days to show me the rest of New York."

"Perfect."

"Let's go out for dinner!" He said. " Know any good places?"

"Let's go to Bloomingdales!"

Joey gave me a confused face, but when he saw that there was a resturant inside a deparntment store, his face became less confused.

"Wow, I never knew that a clothing store can make such good food!" He said.

"Wait til you try their ice cream!"

After dinner, we took a quick ride on the the tram which goes over the East River to Roosevelt Island. We took the F train back to the hotel.

"Best trip ever!" I told Joey.