Disneyland

I woke up the next morning with Joey hovering over me. Even though I had my eyes closed, I knew he was there. I opened up one eye.

"Good morning babe." He said.

"'Mornin' Joey-bear."

He kissed me good morning and we walked out to the living room. We saw Sawyer watching TV.

"'Mornin' Sawyer." I said.

"Good morning Brittney." Sawyer replied.

Joey was already in the kitchen making breakfast. "Come on, get ready. We're leaving soon." he said.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I looked at Joey who looked at Sawyer who was smiling at me.

"Brittney," Joey said. "We're going to Disneyland!"

My jaw dropped. "Are you guys pranking me? Am I on Teen?"

"No, we're being serious. We leave in 30 minutes. Go get ready!"

I sprint off the couch and go into the bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth, do my hair, and wash my face. Then I go into my and Joey's room and put on shorts and a tee. Then we got in Joey's car and left.

"I can't beleive we are actually going to Disneyland! Eeeeeepppp!" I just kept repeating that on our way.

"Have you ever been close to Disneyland? Even close?" Sawyer asked me.

"No, I've lived in New York my whole life. I don't even know what it looks like." I said.

It took a whole half hour to get there from our house. "Are we there yet? Are we almost there?"

"We're almost there." Joey said.

About 2 minutes later, I saw the sign. Disneyland Parking. I screamed so loud, they could hear me in Vegas. We parked in the Jessie parking lot. (Jessie from Toy story. They also have Woody, Buzz, and Bullseye.) I got so pumped. As soon as Joey parked the car, I ran out to sit down on the parking lot pavement.

"Finally! I'm on Disneyland property. Its been a dream for me to be here! Yay!"

Joey picked me up and walked me to the enterance. We then got on a bus to take us to the actual park. The bus driver gave me a pin that said First Visit. I was so happy, I put it on my shirt right away.

It felt like the bus ride took forever but Joey told me it was only 5 minutes.

The bus finally stopped and I was the first one of the bus.

"I can't beleive we're here!" I screamed as soon as we got checked in and I stepped foot in the park.

"Well beleive it." Joey said coming through the gates. "Sawyer and I have been here plenty of times, so we'll do whatever you wanna do."

I smile and kiss Joey. Then I hug Sawyer. Joey pulls out his camera and starts vloging. I run ahead pulling Saywer by his arms, begging him to take picture in front of the statue of Walt Disney and Mickey. All of a sudden, I hear screaming coming from behind me.

"BRITTNEY!"

Sawyer tells me he took the picture and I turn around.

"Katelyn! Adelinne!" I start running towards them. I haven't seen them since the semi finals of the dance show. The three of us have been friends since we were like two. I finally get to them and we hug for like a minute.

"Girl, how have you been?" Katelyn asks me.

"I've been good. I have a boyfriend."

Katelyn and Adelinne screamed.

"Who is he? Is he here?" Adelinne asked.

"Yeah. He's a youtuber, so he's vloging, and walking very slow."

"Where is he?" They both ask.

"Okay, he's coming, so close your eyes. Its a surprise." Sawyer ran back to show Joey the picture, so Sawyer didn't give it away.

Adelinne and Katelyn closed their eyes and I told Joey and Sawyer to hurry. I whisper to Joey to put his arms around me.

"Okay, open your eyes."

"Oh, my gosh!" Adelinne says.

"You're dating Joey Graceffa?!" Katelyn asks.

I nod and katelyn pretends to faint.

"Wanna hang with us?" Sawyer ask.

Adelinne and Katelyn nod their heads nervously. I put my head in my hand, disapionted.

"You know, they're just normal people. They aren't immortal, they are just like us. So calm down." I told them.

"Ok..." they both said.