A Thousand Times...

"Joey..."

Then Sawyer walked in. What the perfect time for him to walk in!

"How's everything going on in here?" he asked.

"I just asked her." Joey replied.

"What'd she say?"

"She was just about to anwser when you walked in!"

"Oh! I'll leave if-"

"No! Stay!" Then he starts whispering. "What if she says no? I'll need you!"

"Joey," I start. "Why would Sawyer need to be here for you?"

"What?" he asks.

"Why would I say no! Its a thousand times YES!"

Then he hugged Sawyer, quickly turned around and hugged me! Then he kissed me! On the lips! Like his lips just slammed right into mine! Of course I started kissing back. He was surprised! I was surprised! Sawyer was surprised!

"Joey!" Sawyer said, "You should vlog this!" Then he left.

Joey quickly ran out of the room. He told me to hide someone in his room until he announcess me!

(Joey Vlogging)

"Hello my wonderful phycopaths! So if your wondering why I'm vlogging for the second time today, is because I have big news! Come on out!

{My POV}

I came out of the closet.

(Joey Vlogging)

This is Brittney! You might have seen her on the hit dance show, 'Dance Like You Mean It!' and see her win! Now we both have big news! Ready? We are together! Its a long story so I'll explain it tomorrow. Sorry it was short! I just had to tell you even though it was Sawyer's idea. Do you wanna do the honors Brittney?

(Me on Video)

Sure. See you tomorrow! May the odds be ever your favor! Gooooooodbyeeeee! (Covers camera with hand)

"Joey! I have one question." I said.

"Yeaaa."

"What was with all the nodding and winking and whispering during dinner with Anthony and Kalel?"

"Oh. They were making sure you were perfect for me! But I knew that already! I love you Brittney!"

"I love you too Joey!" He pushed me onto his bed and started kissing me passonitly. "Woah Joey!"

"What?"

"We just got together! I love you and normally I would go along with this, but remember! I got off a plane today. So I'm tired!"

"How's tomorrow?

"Perfect!" I say.

"Do you wanna sleep now?"

"Yea... Kinda..."

"Alright. Let's just say 'night to Sawyer.

We both went out into the living room.

"Good night Sawyer!" We both say at the same time.

"Alright," Sawyer says, "I'll ask you how it went tomorrow. Good night!"

I waved and we both went into the room. Joey got his pjs and went to the bathroom, and I changed in the closet. Joey also went to go upload the video we just filmed. I seem to be going into the closet a lot! When he came back, we jumped into his bed. He kissed me again, but he didn't slam his lips into mine.

"Good night Babe!" he said

I started to blush! "Good night sexy!"

He wrapped his arm around my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder, and we fell asleep like that.