Moving Out

"Move?" Joey said, still groggy.

"Well, if Cat is going to keep harassing us, we might have no choice." I said.

"And by us," Sawyer started "that doesn't mean me right. After all, she only tied me up because she didn't want a witness."

"No, I mean all of us..."

Joey's POV

Where would we all go? I don't want to be separated from Britt again, and Sawyer is such a good friend, I don't know what living with out him would be like.

"I could go live with Tyler. I'm there almost all the time anyways..." Sawyer said.

I looked at Brittney. I could tell she didn't even know where to go.

"I guess that's ok," she said. She looked at me. "I'll call some people." She went into the bedroom and closed the door.

My POV

I started to call our friends, but nobody answered. Finally, I got a pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey!" I said. "Listen, I need your help..."

_________________________________________

"I got us a place!" I said running into Joey's arms. Sawyer was packing to move in with Tyler.

"What, where?"

"I don't think you know him, but we have been friends for five ."

He kissed me and we started packing.

_________________________________________

(A/N)

For those of you that know me in person, you know I love Billy Joel. So I based the title off of one of his songs.

I need help with the plot. I've been having writers block, so if you could help me out, thanks!

Also, I've been updating this on my phone, so the spelling and grammar isn't the best. But, if I reach 4k reads by the end of the year, I'll fix it all.