Waking Up Like Royalty

The next morning, I woke up to the bright Disneyland.

"Good morning my princess!" Joey says to me.

"Good morning my prince. Now I know what's its like to wake up like a princess!"

"In our fantasyland (A/N: To many Disneyland themed words? I think I pushed it WAY to far...) we always wake up like royalty."

I hopped out of bed and gave Joey a kiss.

"Come on! Let's go get breakfast!" He said.

He started going downstairs, and even though I was still in my PJs, I followed him. When I realized that we get a private breakfast downstairs, I was relieved I was still in my PJs.

Joey looked at me and I looked back. He motioned me to get breakfast. I smiled and took a mountain of food. We took our breakfast up to our room.

"Still isn't as good as your breakfast," I said to Joey, "but still pretty damn good!"

"Look who's talking! You make the best waffles!"

I smiled, and leaned in for a kiss.

After we finished breakfast, we decided to go on some rides and see some shows in California Adventure. The only thing I would never step foot in is Its a Bug Life, due to a horrifying experience. (A/N: True story...) We went to see the Muppet Show they had, went on Soarin Over California, and at night, we saw a showing of World of Color.

"What do want for dinner Brit- I mean Brianna?" Joey said embarrassed. "Sorry, need to get used to it..."

"Its okay, I need to as well. Ummmm, I really don't know. I'm hungry, but don't know what for."

"Follow me!" He held out his hand and pulled me. We ran to this open buffet for late night people. I thought it was perfect!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't remember if all of these things exist, but its cool for the story. If they do exist, let me know! Ask me questions, making a QandA!!!