Cat is Satan

{Cat's POV}

Crap! They know!

I got to the door. I open it just a crack. I see Shane Dawson, Tyler Oakley, Sawyer Hartman, Lisa, and this girl that I've seen a couple times in Joey's videos.

"Hi guys!" I say.

"Hi Cat. I don't think we've met. I'm Brittney, Joey's girlfriend."

"Hi!"

I hear pounding from the bathroom and muffled screaming.

"Come on in guys."

I'm nervous,

"I love company, but what are you guys doing here?" I ask them.

"We can't find Joey and we were wondering if you knew where he was." Shane says.

"I haven't seen him." I shake my head. On the inside, I'm smiling...

"Alright," Brittney says. "Thanks though. Can I use your bathroom?"

"Yeah sure" I say.

{My POV}

Cat seemed to be hiding something in the bathroom, so I took my chances.

"Oh wait no!" She says.

I still went for it.

Cat's head is in her hands. Shane, Tyler, Sawyer, and Lisa follow me to the bathroom.

I open the door, and I see someone sitting in the bathtub, hands tied, feet tied, mouth covered.

"What did you do Cat?" Tyler screams.

"Joey belongs to me. We were perfect together and the fact that right after we broke up, he went straight to dating Brittney. I'm not jealous of Brittney or anything,because she's an ugly bi***, but Joey is mine. And until he understands that and comes back to me, he'll go through hell. Can you please leave? Not you Brittney." Cat says.

Everyone looks around and follows Cat into her bedroom. She locks the door and comes back.

She asks me to look at Joey and to not look back.

"Ready to go through hell Joey?" she asks.

He shakes his head no. I start to freak out.

"Good!"

Cat steps back behind me. Before I know it, I'm face first on the floor. I feel pain on my head. I put my hand to my head, and it feels wet. I look at my hand and see red. I hear Joey groaning in pain. I hear a door getting pushed.

Cat turns me around and starts punching my face and stomach. I hear a door fall. She continues to punch me. I continue to hear Joey going though pain watching her do this.

I hear another door getting pushed. Then I hear voices.

"Cat, stop!"

"We'll save you guys!"

"Let us in!"

Finally, the door falls.

"Call 911!" I say.

I say it so fast, Shane understands me, but Cat doesn't. She continues to hurt me, while Tyler and Sawyer try to get her off of me. Lisa goes to help Joey get untied. Shane calls the cops.

I hear the front door open.

"Hands up!" I hear. Its the cops.

Cat slowly put her hands up and walks out of the bathroom. Then people from the  hospital come and get me.

The cops take Cat and I away. Everyone's gonna meet me at the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

I wake up having bandages on my face and head. Joey, Shane, Sawyer, Lisa, Anthony, Kalel, Grace and Lainey all come into my room. They all surround me.

"Are you okay?" Lainey asks me.

I nod. It hurts.

"We heard about what happened. I would have never expected Cat to do that." Grace says.

"Well, believe it. It all happened in front of me." Joey says.

"When can you leave?" Kalel asks.

"Tonight, I hope. At about 10. I just needed a few stitches and band aids." I say.

I stand up and hug everyone in a group hug.

"What happened to Cat?" I ask.

Tyler and Sawyer sit next to me.

"She's in jail. For hurting you." Tyler says.

"You should thank Shane for that." Sawyer says. "He's the one that called the cops."

I go up to Shane and hug him.

"Thank you!" I tell Shane.

"You're welcome!" Shane says.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

I do love Cat, I just thought she would be the perfect bad person in the story.

I love you guys!