Questions

I had no idea that his surprise was going to propose. Lisa looked happy, and so did Shane, so I'm supportive. Just shocked...

"Wow."

"What?" Shane asked me.

"Just shocked, that's all. But that's amazing. I wish you so the best! When's the big day?"

"TBD, but I do have a question for you Brittney." Lisa says.

She brings me into the other room.

{Joey's POV}

While Brittney was at Shane's, I decided to record some videos with Sawyer. As soon as I stopped recording, Shane called me.

"Hey Shane." I said.

"Hey."

"Is Brittney still at your house?"

"Yea. Um... Lisa and I, are engaged. We got back together, and we're getting married."

I was shocked by this information, and I assumed that Brittney was told already.

"Congrats guys!!!"

"But I do have a question for you man." Shane said.

"Yea, what."

"Will you be my best man?"

I think I blacked out for a moment. Not only was I shocked by the engagement, but for me to be his best man?

"Yea. Of course. Its an honor! Thank you so much!"

"You're my best friend. First on my list for anything. Wanna come over?"

"Sure. Just one thing."

"What?"

"Is it okay if at your wedding, I can do something for Brittney that cold quite possibly take the spotlight away from you and Lisa for about 3 minutes."

"Of course. I think I know what's going to go on."

"Yep. I'll see you in a few."

"Alright, bye."

I hung up the phone and got my phone and keys and got into the car.

{My POV}

I had no idea what was going on, but as soon as Lisa and I left the room, I heard Shane talking to someone. Lisa and I got into the room and she closed the door behind her.

"Wanna do me a huge favor?"

"Yea of course. Anything. What is it?"

"Will you be my maid of honor at the wedding?"

I gasped. My heart skipped a beat. I thought I stopped breathing for a moment.

"Yes! That's always been my dream, and for it to be a part of your dream is a new dream in itself!!!"

Lisa and I had a long hug.

"Joey is going to be the best man for Shane."

This didn't come as a big of a surprise to me, but while in the moment, I was still in shock for then telling me their engagement.

"Wow! This is going to be the best wedding ever!"