Best Surprise EVER!

BACK 10 MINUTES...

I love when Joey surprises me. I felt like he drove forever and a lifetime. When we finally reached pour destination, my jaw dropped...

TIME SKIP 30 MINUTES...

"I can't believe you were able to get these tickets!" I said to Joey as we were going up the last flight of stairs. When I walked into the room, I started to feel like a kid again.

"Do you like it?" Joey asks me, putting his arms around my waist.

I just stood staring at the room. "I love it!" I turned my head and kissed him.

"You can jump on the bed if you want!"

I pulled his arms off of me and ran to the queen bed. I have only dreamed of jumping on the bed so fancy as this one. As I was jumping, my eyes caught the window. I stopped jumping and out my face on the window.

"Wow." I said. "The view is so much prettier up here. Look! Mickey Mouse shaped! I've never since the Disneyland fireworks before in person!"

"I knew you would love it! And, we are staying here for a week!"

I gave Joey a really? look. He nodded and I leaped into his arms. We shared a long kiss. I can't believe I'm staying in the Sleeping Beauty castle with the best guy ever!

Later that night, Joey and I were cuddling on the bed watching Friends (A/N: BEST, SHOW, EVER!!!!!) when Wes starts to call.

"Was that Wes?" Joey asked. I nodded.

"He said he met my friend Halley, the one I was telling him about. She works at Witch Wich." Joey nods like he cares, even though I know for a fact he could care less...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was so short. Working on three stories, and my YouTube is difficult... Any suggestions? I will do my best to incorporate anything!!! Love y'all faces!!!