Planning the First Prank

The next day, I decided who I was gonna use for the first prank. Kalel and Tyler, my best friends, and we gonna prank Anthony. The three of us got into Kalel's car, and went to lunch before the prank. We turned on the radio, since we already knew what the prank was gonna be.

A Taylor Swift song came on. Kalel and I were blasting the song and we were screaming the lyrics.

"We are never ever ever, getting back together!"

"Can you please turn it down. Its giving me a headache." said Tyler.

"Is it because you hate her?" Kalel asked.

"No, I support her, but I'm a directioner, so... yea."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its fiction, its not supposed to be true, so don't start a war if its not or it is true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were doing the prank at Kalel and Anthony's house. After lunch we headed over there.

As soon as we got to their house we set up right away. We were gonna do the prank today. And since were not pranking Joey, it was extra hard to keep it a secret, but teams stay together and keep quiet.

{Kalel's POV}

"So that's the plan?" I ask Brittney.

"Yes," she said. "Anthony's gonna come home and see you all over Tyler. Tyler's gonna say that he's moved on. You're gonna 'break up' with Anthony, and then I'll out with the camera when I feel its ready."

"Ok... I'm cool with that."

{My POV}

This prank is gonna great. Easy pranks first! I'm so evil...

I got the cameras hidden and ready. I grabbed my camera, and Tyler and Kalel got into place.

I heard the doorknob move a little bit.

"Places, its show time!" I whispered

"What the f----------!"