Smosh Games

It was Friday, and I didn't know what Wes had in store for me. He told me very little.

We took his car. He drove to the Smosh Games office. I had already met Ian and Anthony, (A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!!!!!) but I never met the Smosh Games people. I first saw Anthony.

"Hey Wes! Hey Brittney." Anthony said as we walked in the door.

"Actually, I legally changed it. I changed it back to Brianna."

"Really?" Wes said looking at me surprised.

I nodded and continued to meet my new friendies!

"Hey! You're Wes's friend, right?" Mari said to me as I sat down next to her.

"Yes. We've been friends for years."

I felt so awkward. I wasn't really a gamer, but I wasn't really NOT a gamer.

Ian pulled me over.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Ian asked me.

"Sure." I followed Ian into a dark room. He opened the door. Then shut it. I looked back, but Ian wasn't behind me.

"Hello?" Nobody answered. "Hello?!?" Still nobody. The TV turned on and it read, "PICK UP THE CONTROLLER ON THE CHAIR." I picked up the WiiU controller and sat in the chair. Up popped Nintendo Land. I looked around, and still nobody was in the room. I phone wasn't in my pocket so I couldn't call Wes. I started to freak out. I started playing the Donkey Kong game on Nintendo Land, since that was the one I was best at. I was so focused...

Ian's POV

I brought who was now Brianna into a room to see how good of a gamer she was under pressure. We hid some cameras in the room I brought her in and we pre-set a little movie before the game loaded. Half way through her playing the Donkey Kong game nobody at Smosh Games can win, I slowly and quietly opened the door. She didn't notice me. The rest of the gang started to gather around me to watch her.

Wes's POV

Wow! She's a better gamer than I remembered! My plan might actually work.

My POV

My fifth death finally came around close to the end of the second part. I didn't react too much because I knew i couldn't go any further. Never have, never will.

I stood up to go find Ian, when I saw everybody watching me in the doorway.

"Wow! None of us can get that far!" Joven said.

"We know!" Anthony said.

"That's why she's here." Ian says waking towards me. "Wes saw you, Brianna, playing some video games on YouTube. We all wanted to see if you were good."

"Really?" I said, "I'm not that good of a gamer!"

"You did a level that none of us, maybe not Lasercorn, could do." Joven said.

"You should come by more often!" Ian said.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Wanna join Smosh Games?"

I didn't know what to say. I had just finished MyMusic, and I was going to go back to songwriting (A/N: I actually do write songs. Info at the end of chapter...!) but I would love to get paid to play games...

"Of course! I would love to!"

.........................................................

My YouTube: Brianna the Singer

Instagram: _Brianna_the_singer

Kik: Ask for it...

Twitter: Briannathesinger

Snapchat: bribribabe88812

Read my other stories!

Being Unreal (Fiction, Fantasy)

Dating a Gamer (Smosh Games FanFic)