Chapter 10

We walk into Sam's apartment. Well I am. Colby's wearing his twenty one pilots band tee. Black ripped skinny jeans, A burgundy beanie and black vans. I'm wearing a music note skater dress with a burgundy leather jacket, a snapchat and black converses. I roll him into the room where Sam and lily are and there other friends.
"Hey guys" I say excited cause today actually seems to be going well.
"Hey Audrey I need to talk to you." Lily walked to me as she let go of Sam's hand.
"So I saw what happen in the car."
"And.."
"Anything happen last night?"
"What? No. Nothing happen we went to sleep that's all"
"Oh come on you got some didn't you?"
"Lily I'm gonna let you rethink that sentence. Cause you see Colby's in a wheelchair. So even if we wanted to do anything which we didn't we most likely couldn't have."
"If there's a will there a way." She said dramatically.
"Right now your finding all the ways to get slapped."
"Sorry dude. I'm just messing with you. Colby seems like a night guy but it he ever does something. You. Let. Me. Know."
"Yeah ok I will you know I will."

Nothing much really happened at the party. Mostly people asked Colby how he is with his leg. It pretty dull but fun at the Same time. We all need up watch movies off of Netflix.

The night ended and we all went home.  Driving in the car at 11 pm.
He grabs my hand and kisses it.
"You know I love you right? He said.
"Yes I do. And I love you to."
"Just making sure because I have never felt this happy in my life and thank you for making me forget that my leg broken."
"Your welcome Colby. And thank you for making me the happiest I can ever be right now. I can't help but smile when I'm around you."
"So what do you want to do tomorrow?"
"Nothing you have to rest your leg"
He started talking about how he's not going to let his leg bring him down. That's the one thing I love about him he's so open and adventurous. I wish I was more like him