Chapter 26

After me and the person was done kissing I opened my eyes. The mystery lips belong to Sam.
"Sam! What are you doing?"
"I don't know I thought you was lily."
Lily opens the bathroom door and sticks her head out.
"What about chilly?"
"Nothing."
Me and Sam said at the same time.
I froze for a moment then I saw Colby coming up the hallway I ran to him and kissed him to forget bout what just happen.

Colby looked up and saw Sam looking puzzled.
"Uh you ok there buddy?"
He didn't say anything.
"He's fine. He's just still sleepy. How about me and you make breakfast for everyone ok?"
"Sure sounds great."
Lily walks out the bathroom.
"You ok there baby?"
Sam kissed her as soon as he saw her.
"Of course since I have you nothing could be better."
I think me and Sam were thinking the same thing.
I can't. Believe. That. Just. Happen.

What do we do about this? Colby is his best friend and lily is mine. I can't keep a secret from them. I have to tell them. I don't think Sam will agree with me.

We all sat at the table to eat with complete silence. Until lily broke the ice.
"So... What did you guys do will we were gone yesterday?"
Me and Sam looked up at the same time. Before we could make eye contact I quickly looked at Colby.
"We played video games and we planned for the beach trip."

During this small talk I couldn't help but think how I would tell lily. She should be the first to know. I hope she won't be mad I mean it's a honest mistake.