Chapter 20

After 20 minutes of bawling my eyes out and talking to lily. Colby showed up. He look really upset.
"I don't want to talk to you."
"Audi please talk to me." He was crying out to me. I could tell he was being serious.
"What do you want to talk about? About how I'm gone for month and you decided to have a kissing fest with your ex? Huh is that it?"
"No that not it I-"
"Then what is it then!!"
He jerked me to him and kissed me.
"I love you and I wouldn't hurt you on purpose. Ashlyn means nothing to me. I love you not her." He started bawling.
"what is it?" I asked
"It seems like I always hurt you.  I always make you mad. I don't want to lose you I love you to much to let you go. Maybe you should break up with me so I won't hurt you any more."
I started crying with tears of sadness and joy.
"I love you more than anyone else. I don't want to lose you either. I'm not breaking up with you.  If you say Ashlyn means nothing then i believe you."
"I'm the luckiest guy in the world cause I have you.
He pulls me down on the bed and starts kissing my neck.
"What about your leg?"
"You're more important."
He grabbed my neck and started kissing me on the lips. Then we got deeper in what we were doing. 
Before we did anything serious lily walked in.
"Am I interrupting anything?"
She Asked even though she knows the answer.
We all laughed and went out the bedroom.
We all have been through so much I'm suprised were still together.