Chapter 37

"Ok guys do we have every thing cause I'm known to forget things." Lily is basically the mom of me. She's about as protective as Colby is of me. I can't blame her. She told me a while that It seemed like I was the only true friend she said. Now she has Sam and she doing better.
"You forgot my good morning Kiss."
Sam said while trying to be cute.
"Nope I'm just saving that for later, but here's a preview." She said while giving him a quick kiss on the lips. There such a cute couple.

As everyone was finished packing and we was walking out the door, lily fainted.

"Lily!" I yelled.
There was something wrong she was sweating bullets. We took her to the hospital immediately. On our way there she woke up.
"Guys? What are we doing here? I thought we were in the hotel?" She was rubbing her head as she sat up.
"Oh my gosh lily you're ok! Don't ever scare me like that again!" I gave her a big hug then pushed her.
"Scare you? What do you mean? Are we heading to the airport?"
"No the hospital. You don't remember what happen?"
She didn't remember anything. Last thing she remembers was kissing Sam and the rest was a blank space.

We arrived at the hospital getting ready to check in till lily threw up in a plant.
"Oh my gosh lily!" I yelled. I'm so scared. Lily is very healthy what could be wrong with her.

They immediately took her back to the room. It was a couple hours till we could find out anything so we missed our flight.

When we find out what was wrong the news was shocking.