Chapter 36

"Audi?" It was Colby.
"How did you find me?"
"Your the only girl I know crazy enough to go out in pajamas on a cold night like this." He felt my face. "Your shivering to. Come here."
We sat down on a bench in a park.
I put my head on his shoulder looking down at my ring.
"It's about as beautiful as you are."
I looked up at him to see him smiling.
"Baby what's wrong?" He asked.
"I don't want to talk right now. Just do me a favor and hold me. Ok?"

We laid on the bench with his arms around me I felt secure. How could this guy come in my life and know how to make everything better? I'm so glad he was meant for me don't anyone else.

We needed up sleep on the bench. When we woke up we looked at each other and laughed.
"Good morning handsome."
"Good morning beautiful." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Sleeping beauty and Prince Charming are wake now. Did you guys sleep well?" Lily and Sam were siting on the bench right behind us.
I looked at her and laughed.
"That's the best sleep I have had in ages. It all thanks to you." I said before I kissed Colby on the lips.

"Ok this princess story is coming to an end now cause our plane leaves in 3 hours and our room looks like a tornado hit it. Come on hurry up."
I don't care if lily was rushing us I felt like I had the time in the world.