Slay king..

Damn Alex James.. Slayyyy😚
Idontgiveacrapifthisissomerandompersonimcallinghimalexjames

--Alex's POV--

The next thing I see is Ophelia on the ground. Immediately I throw myself onto Don and punch him in the face. "You don't touch her you here?!" I scream as I continue punching him. I end up knocking out a few teeth and breaking his nose before my father and Thomas pull me back. "What in the hell is the meaning for this?!" My father yells. "H-he slapped her." I huff. I point towards Ophelia who is crying, with a purple bruise forming on her cheek. "I'll have a talk with him.. You just.. Go cool off." My father grunts.  I pick up my hat, which was knocked off of her head when he slapped her. I slam it on my head and walk away. I plant myself on the swing attached to a tree next to the other lake.

"You didn't have to do that." I hear a weak voice from behind. "Yeah I did. Did you even see the bruise on your face?" She walks up next to me. "I've been through worse. My father abused me when my sister was born." She leans against the side of the tree. "Oh." I get off the swing and stand in front of her.  "I had to do it because I can't let my brother hit you like that." I say in a low voice. Brushing the hair out of her eyes I lean in and kiss her softly.
Her lips are warm and soft, and taste faintly of honey. I pull away to see her staring up at me with her blue eyes. "I care about you.. And I know that We've known each other for like less than 24 hours but your really awesome." I say. She leans against my chest.  "Now how about we go get you some ice?" I smirk. She nods and I put my arm around her as we walk towards my house.

Just a filler. but cute right?

XOXO-
lolo <3