54138045

-- time skip 3 months --
Ophelia

3 months today I found out I was pregnant. Alex says I have a cute belly. He hasn't gone on a run since the incident, and Abby and Jordan are spending the night at each others places a lot.

Me and Alex are taking our daily walk around the town. "So what gender do you think it's gonna be?" He asks. "Im gonna bet it's a boy." I grin. "Hah! I bet it's a girl!" He challenges me.  He wraps his arm around me. "Have you thought of any good names?" I shrug. "No." When we get back to our house we play cards, since that's really the only thing we can do.

"Do you have an-" is all I get out before Abby runs in screaming. "People! They've broke in!" Alex shoots up.  "I'll get my gun." He says. "No babe you cant.. Please don't go alone." I complain. "I have to, go upstairs and lock the bedroom door ok?" I frown. "No." He grabs my wrist firmly and pulls me upstairs. "Nothing is happening to you." He growls. "I'll be back for you late ok?" I nod. He shuts the door and I lock it. I can't let him out alone.. Not after the hell that happened last time. I walk over to my bed and pull out my knife  I kept under it. I slide open the bedroom window and crawl onto the roof. Carefully I climb down the house dropping to the ground. He's gonna hate me. I hear a couple gunshots coming from west so I start to head over in the direction.
As soon as I get there, knife is being pressed to my throat. "Move and you die." A gruff voice mutters.  "Your gonna join the party." He releases the knife and grabs my hands, pushing me forward. We reach the center of town and I see them. Willa, Jordan, Abby, Alex, Sam and her sister Katelyn. Alex looks over at me and let's put a cry of fear. "Let her go." He growls. "Nah she's gonna join you guys. She's gonna be just fine." The dude holding me smiles. He sits me down right next to Abby. "Are you okay?" She asks. All I do is nod. "Now, it's as simple as this. Give us half your supplies, and we'll be on our way." A man says. He walks up to me. "Or we'll have a real nice time!" he chuckles. "Your not getting our shit." Jordan mutters. "What did you say?" He asks. "Give it to us or we'll kill the girl." He points a gun towards Sams little sister. "No! You can't!" Sam screeches. "Oh yes I can." He retorts. "We aren't giving you the supplies." Willa says.       Bang!
Sams sister falls to the ground. We all scream.
"Now who's our next victim?"

Crappy chapter and writers block😄 I'm going to the beach today and my poor pale body is going to get sunburned.