The baby

-Alex-

The pain.. It unimaginable. God damnit its all my fault..
I get up and walk out of the tiny bedroom thing. "Alex.." Willa says. "I don't want to talk about it." I whisper. She gets up and hands me Lucas and I look down at this thing I made. I look into his eyes and I see Ophelia. God Ophelia.. She- she was so beautiful.. Perfect even. Her blond hair. Her green eyes.. A tear slips down my cheek again and I sit down in the booth seat. I smile a little.

I kiss Luke on the forehead and walk out of the camper. "Alex hi!" Orion greets. His arms wrap around me.. "Hi." Is all I say. "Would you like to hold him?" I ask. He nods and I place my son in his arms. "I've always wanted a brother.." He says. "How about you and Willa take care of him. I'll be back in the camper In a little." I say and walk off. I wonder around until I find myself at Abby and Jordan's tent. Opening it I step in. "Hey Alex." Jordan smiles with a bit of sympathy in his voice. " I wish we could have saved her." I whisper and sit down on the floor next to him. "If you ever need someone to talk to dude bro.. You can talk to me." He smiles and pats my back. "All I can see is her.." I frown. "Take it easy. She died yesterday. We are all affected by this.. She's- she was an amazing person." Jordan grimaces. "Thanks for y-your help jordan." I smile a little. Just then Abby walks in. "Oh. Hey guys." She says and kisses Jordan's cheek.

This is short :/ I'm trying to come up with more ideas.