This may be super sad.

Abby--
We had to drive about 2 hours each way to get to where we were going, lets just say we were exhausted. As we walk through the front door, you can tell something was off. Was that.. Sobbing? We walk over cautiously over to the couch, where Ophelia gave birth. But what I saw.. What I saw was not a happy mother and her baby. I saw her.. Dead. That green like tint.. Gun shot to her head.. Alex was in the corner sobbing like a baby. Tears threatened to spill as I fall to the floor. "Wh- what the hell?" I croak.  "She got sick. I don't know why but all of a sudden.. She stopped breathing." Orion cries from the barstool. Jordan sits down beside me and wraps his arms around me for the millionth time this day. "Ale-" I get out before a sob stops me. "T-the babies fine.." He whispers just loud enough for me to hear. Wade walks in. "I think we should move." He says. "Give the damn boy some time!" Willa says. "Listen bitch.. If we don't move now the damn walkers will eat us! Blood, screams.. It's all gonna attract them! And we just lost the most valuable person in the group!" He growls and turns to Willa. My hands are shaking. "Let him breathe." I say. "No! He can breathe on the way to somewhere else!" Wade yells and the rest of our group walks in. "We can't all fit in that camper!" Rob says. "12 people aren't gonna make it on that thing.." Jordan stands up. "He just lost his wife.. Seriously guys.." Wade grabs Jordan's shirt. "Look Jordan I'm trying to do what right for this group.. Just shut the hell up." He growls. I look at Jordan and eye him. He knows if he speaks.. That'll only make it worse. "Pack up were leaving in 10." Wade grumbles and sets Jordan down. I walk over to Alex huddled up in the corner. "It's going to be hard.. But she's in a better place now. With Lani." A tear slips down my cheek and I help him stand. He picks up Luke and shuffles towards the door.

I walk down the camper to the bedroom. "Alex.. Can I come in?" I ask softly. He unlocks the door and I sit down on the bed with him. "She was my best friend." I whisper.  "I know how you feel." I hug him tightly and I can feel his hot tears on my shoulder. "We can get past this. I know we can." I say. My heart.. Is broken.  "Your son. He needs you." I smile softly. "Thanks you." Is all he says.

Your welcome!