Clean again

Heheheheh

I feel something nudge my back and I role over to see what it was. I see Alex sitting on the side of the bed. I sit up and stretch my arms over m head, making my shirtlessness even more noticeable. I hear him gasp and I look down. Whoopsies.. He throws me my shirt from behind and I put it on. "Hehe sorry.." I blush. He looks back at me. "I-it's fine..." I see him madly blushing. "I'll get ya a new pair of clothes, how bout you take a shower?" He asks. "That would be greatly appreciated!" I laugh. He walks off, and I notice the small tent forming in his pants and gulp.
Within a couple minutes he comes back with a pile of clothes and a towel. "Bathrooms Downstairs to the right o' the stairs." He says and walks out. I walk down the hall and check in Lani. I see her and Ori side by side on his bed reading comics. I smile greatly thinking that she finally made a friend.

I strip down my dirty clothes and turn on the shower. God does it feel good to take a shower.. I look down and literally see dirt running down the drain.
I pull my bra on and then a pair of laced underwear from the pile. Did he grab these on purpose? Shaking the thought out of my mind I grab the shirt he grabbed me. It was a little oversized, it had Pikachu on it. I think it might be his.. I chuckle to myself. I grab the jeans off the counter and rake them up my body. I roll them up to mid calf and then slip on my combat boots. I French braid my wet hair and then head outside. I see Lani talking to Joanna, I think I heard something about her wanting to learn how to cook. I walk past the dining room and see a couple people sitting at the table. "Would you mind helping me in the fields?" I hear a voice say from behind.