I dont know what to name this

"Ok Abby can you look for some seeds and maybe some clothes?" I ask. She nods and goes off.  I hop the half wall to the pharmacy part of the store And start searching.
Amoxicillin, ibuprofen, penicillin.. I grab them and put them in my bag.  I hear a garble sound and spin around. It's a walker, I stab it and get back to work. I find a few breakfast bars and a couple bottles of water under the counter, and then decide to empty all the medicine baskets with people's names on them and then see what I get at the farm.
I find some bandages and then hop out to see what I can do to help the others. I see Abby waving gigantic packets of what looks to be carrot and potato seeds.  We grab the rest of what we could find and head back to the farm.

"You gotta stop bringing little shits into the camp!" Don screams when we get back. "Yeah well she's my best friend!" I yell back.  "Bitch." I roll my eyes.  "Dickhead." I fire back.  I walk back to the truck and help them get the rest of the supplies. 

"Hey Abby can you go check up on Lani for me?" I ask knowing her and Lani were close.  "Yeah sure!" She says as she walks to the kids room. "I'm gonna go cool off. I'm taking your horse."  I grumble towards Alex before walking out of the house.
I walk to the stable place and grab his horse, saddling it.
I slip off my clothes and jump into the lake, shouting a little because it's freezing. 10 minutes of floating on the surface I hear galloping approaching. I see the other horse coming towards the lake.. And guess who was on it? I position myself so only a little of my face can be seen.(even though the water it pretty clear..)
"Ophelia why'd you run off like that?" Alex says as he sits on the edge of the dock. "I needed some time alone, you know? some time to think about what had happened and what can happen." I say swimming closer to the dock. Suddenly something grabs my leg and I scream.  I start thrashing towards the dock. "Give me my knife!" I scream. He tosses me it and I pull my leg, exposing a fat walker. I try stabbing it but it's too far. Alex grabs my gun and shoots it right before it bites into my ankle. I breathe out roughly. "Thanks." I say.
He pulls me out of the lake, staring at my almost exposed breasts. I bite my lip and go grab the towel I brought. I sit down next to him the towel wrapped around me. I lean my head into the crook of his neck.
"I won't let you get bit." He whispers. "I know."
"I love you a lot Ophelia ."
"I love you too Alex James." I kiss his cheek and he puts an arm around me.