The expected happens

2 months of laterness

-back to Ophelia-

I'm late, that's all I can think about. We are gonna go on a run today, and the one thing I need is a pregnancy test. Shit. How will Alex react if I am pregnant?
I hop in one of the cars with Alex and we drove off to a store.
We split up, killing the walkers. I run over to the feminine hygiene isle and rummage through the boxes. Tampons, pads, condoms.. PREGNANCY TEST. I shove it in my bag and keep going. It's getting very cold here so I look through the clothes, which are very picked over, and I find a couple jackets, some jeans and some shirts. I turn the corner bumping into someone, hoping it was Alex. Nope. The walker lunges at my, pinning me down in the floor. It's jaws snapping, walker blood dripping onto my face, I scream. Alex is there in a matter of seconds, shooting it. I roll it off me and stand up. "Thanks babe." I run over and hug him.  I look around the store I little more, finding a cute blanket and a couple medical supplies. "Okay is everyone ready to leave?!" Sam yells from the front. I hear a couple of yeahs as we make our way towards the entrance. I still can't stop thinking about it.  I hop back into the car and stare out the window. Alex puts his hand on my thigh. "What's wrong?" He says in his sexy southern accent. "Nothing.. Nothing's wrong.." I mumble. He frowns. "Don't lie to me, what's wrong?" I huff. "Nothing. I'm just tired.. That's all." I mumble again. "Fine.. But we're discussing this when we get back, babe." I just nod.
When we arrive I go straight to the bathroom upstairs.
Don't be positive.. Don't be positive.. Don't be positive..
Damn these are the longest 3 minutes of my life.
When it finally turns, I let out a cry of joy, mixed with fear. Positive. 
I run out of the bathroom screaming Alex's name. I probably freaked him out just a little cause he brought his gun with him. I stop right in front of him, tears streaming down my face. "Im pregnant."

Thanks Abby.. I rushed trough this for you😁