Camper of truth {best name ever}

I wake up the next morning with Alex beside me. I kiss his nose and his eyes flutter. "Heya." He says before hugging me. "Do you know where we're headed?" I ask. " we looked at the map, and I think we just made it to Missouri." He replies. I crawl off the camper bed and walk carefully through the moving vehicle. Sam, Orion, Abby, Wade, and Willa look up at me from the couch seat. "Hey sleepy head. How are ya?" Abby grins. I smile and sit on the couch with them. "So is everyone okay?" I ask softly. "No. My sister is dead i'm not ok." Sam mutters. I shrug it off and make my way to the front of the camper. "Hey Jordan. How's it going?" I smile. "Good, can you get Alex in here? I need a break." He replies. I nod go get Alex.

Suddenly the camp comes to an abrupt stop. We all run up to Alex whose driving and see what he's looking at. A large truck wreck. "So uh we can go around.. It'll be close but I think we'll make it." Alex says pushing on the gas a little. He drops down into the ditch and I get flung to the side. Jordan steadies me from behind as we bounce around. We finally make it around the crash and are back on track. I sit down in the passenger seat. "So.. You ok babe?" I ask. Alex smiles and puts a hand on my thigh. "I'm so lucky to have you.." He says. "I love you so much." He slowly runs circles on my thigh and I relax. "I love you too.. Your my world." I reply. "So uh.. I know we can't legally get married, but I wanted you to have this." He says and stops the camper. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a ring. "Ophelia Marie Davenport, you have been my ray of sunshine is this harsh world.. Would you care to be my wife?" He asks. I let out a cry of joy. "Yes!" I nod and hold out my hand. He slips the ring on, kisses my lips and then starts driving again. I snuggle into the seat and close my eyes to take a nap.

Sweet little chapter😂
I've been so tired lately, and I have so much school crap to do! I'll try and post more often so (Abby) you Guys will have something to read😛😊