Sleepover!

--Abby's POV--

I decide to go over to Jordan's house when I see that Ophelia and Alex are ok.  "Hey Abs." He greets me with a lovely hug. "Can we have a sleepover tonight?" I ask whilst crashing on his couch. "Sure I guess!" He chuckles. "Can we build a blanket fort?" I whine.  He laughs loudly again and runs to go get blankets.  It takes us a while but we build a gigantic fort! Jordan brings us a bag of chips and some water and we play cards.
Suddenly the power shuts off. "Uh.. Looks like we ran out of power on the generator.." He says. We get up and walk out of the house. A couple people already are outside and walking towards us. "What happened?" Asks one. "Can you fix it?!" Asked another. "Look guys the generator has run out of power. We might be able to get more, but for now, we can provide you with some candles for the nights." Jordan tries to reassure. He walks to the side of the house to a shed, where he pulls out a box full of candles. We start handing out them to people, and I ask him some questions. "So how long did you think the generator was gunna last?" He shrugs. "About 5 months? It's been 6 since this world went to shit." He replies. "Do you think you can't get it running again?" He shakes his head. When we finish passing out candles, we go back inside and light a couple of our own. I gotta say, it looks so romantic with candles.. We lay down in the pillow fort. "Love you Abby." He whispers timidly. "Hehe love you too Sparklez." I whisper back, rolling on my side putting a hand on his chest. We fall asleep at peace.

Bang bang bang!
Me and Jordan both jolt awake this morning.  We walk lazily to the door to see who it is.  "Onion ring what the blargh are you doing here?" I ask when I open the door.  "I wanted to have breakfast with y'all since someone decided to kick me out to get beauty sleep." He grumbles.  Jordan let's him in. "Help yourself to anything in the pantry." Jordan walks back to get changed. "I'm starving!" Ori yells and tosses me a bag of chips.  Well, looks like we will be living off of chips for the rest of our life. 

To say the least, the rest of the day was kinda uneventful, meaning all me and Jordan did when Orion left was cuddle and play War.