Embarrassing

What did I write? That was like cringeyyyyyyyy...

I wake up, my head still on his chest.
I slip into my pajamas and walk downstairs. "I heard you last night.." I hear jack say as I walk down the hall. I freeze up. Oh crap. I turn around and look at him with fear in my eyes before I grab a biscuit and run outside. "Hey Ophelia wait up!" Lani says and runs to catch up. "Hey little duck." I say. "Did you find any comics? I forgot to ask yesterday!" Oh crap. "Sorry Lani I couldn't find one. " I bite my lip. "Oh. Can I come with you to find one?" She asks. My face goes pale. "Maybe.. How about we go this morning after Alex James wakes up? You me Abby and Alex?" I know this is a bad idea. "Yes!!" She basically screams. I finish my biscuit and settle down on the tree swing.
"Your gonna take her on a run?! That's crazy you dork!" Abby walks up. "She wants to go.. And she wants to get something for Orion." I mumble. "Oh. What's up you seem upset?" She says. "Something happened between me and Mr.Daniels today. " I bite my lip trying not to laugh out of pure embarrassment. "Oh pfft ok.." She says. "How about we leave at noon?" I nod. We walk back to the house and I go upstairs to wake up Alex. I flop on him and he shoots up. "Jesus you scared me!" He laughs. He wraps his arms around me and rolls on top of me. "Ahh ok stop your crushing me!" I scream. He chuckles some more and gets off. "Get your clothes on we're going on a run to find comics." I smile. He rolls his eyes and pulls on his jeans. I change my pants, putting on my ripped jean shorts that I found in the laundry. I pull on a grey tank top that was also found in the laundry, and we head outside to get Abby and Lani.

"So this is the place?" Abby says as we drive up to the comic store at the city limits. "Yup. I'll go first Lani you come in after. " I say being cautious.  I hop out and bang on the door automatically 2 walkers come up. I open it and me and Abby take them out easily. We walk deeper in the store, Lani clearing a bookshelf. Me and Abby go look behind the counter while Lani goes to the back and Alex is being Alex somewhere.
Suddenly I hear it. That scream that can't be mistaken for happiness, a scream of pure terror.

And it's Lani's.

OHHH shit! Btw Jack Joanna don and Alex James last name is Daniels.