Run run run

--Next day--
--Ophelia--
I wake up and hear a knock on the door.  I see Sam. "Hey Sam whatcha want.." I ask annoyed. It's like 7 in the morning. "Oh uh are you and Alex coming on the run today?" She asks. "Oh uh yeah probably. Come in, I'll go ask him." I close the door after her and jog upstairs. "Are we going on the run today?" He frowns. "I'll go but your aren't." He says. "Why? I don't want you to go alone! What if something happens?" I'm frowning now. "You have our baby to worry about, I don't want either of you getting hurt." He kisses my forehead and I pout. "Please!" He shakes his head. We head back downstairs and Sam smiles. "So yeah?" She asks. "I will but she's not going." He says. I cross my arms. "Why?" Sam asks.  I look at him and he looks at me. "Well.. Uh.. She's.. Pregnant." Sam gasps. "Wow! Uh congrats homie.." Alex bear hugs me and then grabs his bag, "I'll be back later babe.. Trust me." He says as they walk out the door.  Well, what now. I jog BACK up the stairs to Orion and Abby's room to see what they want to do. As usual they were reading comics. "Hey what do y'all want to do?" They shrug. "Me and Jordan are gonna hang out today so looks like it's just your and onion!" Abby gets up in her joggers and leaves. "Well onion ring whatcha want to do?" He shrugs. "Maybe go say hi to the neighbors? Explore a little?" He gives out ideas. "I like that. Get dressed." I walk out and go to my bedroom to pull on a pair of jeans and a tank top. 

We decide to go down to the center of the town place and explore some of the "shops".  Orion goes off with some kids who live here so I decide to go to medical.
"Hey Willa!" I greet the nurse. "Hello Lia are you hurt?" She asks quietly. "No uh.. I was wonder if your have any vitamins.." I say biting my lip. "Oh. For what?" I smile cheekily. "Well, I'm pregnant." She smiles really big "oh my god!! That's great Lia! How long have you known?!" "Found out a couple days ago." She rummaged through the med cabinet and gives me the vitamins.

I wonder around a little more until around 4, wondering where Alex and them were. I decide to go over to Jordan's house for a while.  "Hey Ophelia!" Abby greets. Jordan comes up a couple seconds later. "Sorry Alex isn't back yet.. So I was wondering if I could have dinner with y'all.." I concluded. "Well.. Yeah sure. We're having soup tonight if that's fine with you." I smile and nod. They let me in and I plop myself down on the couch next to Abby. Jordan brings me a bowl of what looks like cambell's chicken and wild rice.

"Well uh. I guess I'll head home.. Don't rush home Abby.." I wink. When I get home, it's dark and Alex still isn't home. That's when panic starts to set in. I walk into the house screaming Orions name. He rushed down the stairs. "Where Alex shouldn't he be home?!" I shout. "It's okay Lia they probably are gonna be home soon.." He says and hugs me. He walks me upstairs to my bedroom and sits me down on the bed. "Get some rest. I'll stay up and wait for him ok?" I nod.  My eyes droop and I fall asleep crying.