Reunited

That's Alex James and Don up there^^ if you recognize Who Alex is comment below hehe😉

We run up to one of the houses, and I see her crying.  Lani. My 10 year old sister. She looks into my eyes and then runs over to me. I swing her around crying tears of joy. "I missed you little duck." I whisper in her ear. I hold her close. Me and Lani got separated when her father took her away before shit got so bad.  I thought I'd never see her again. "Why are you scared?" I ask. "Behind you!" I look over to see a walker coming out of a tent. I Draw my gun and shoot. Luckily I have a silencer on it so it wouldn't attract more. I turn back to Lani and see her face calmed a little. "How did you get here?" I asked. "Dad left me halfway through here and I wandered my way here." She sniffles. I turn around again to see Alex and Don looking in shock at the walker. "Julie.." Don says as a tear slips down his cheek. "HOW COULD YOU?!? SHE WAS HARMLESS!" He screams in his southern accent. "I don't think that scream meant she was harmless." I say calmly. Then it hit me. "How long was she dead?" I ask. He paused. "How long?" He sighs. "A couple weeks, I kept her in the barn for a while before I moved her here.." He says. Alex frowns. "You said she was on a run.." He says in disbelief. "Yeah well, I didn't want to tell the truth. She got bit on the last run and then turned." He sobs. Alex grabs my should and leads me and Lani away from Don so he can mourn. He takes us to one of the houses. And tells me to wait outside. He soon brings a couple over to where me and Lani were. "Alex it looks like you found you a hot one on the run..." The older man teases. The woman who looks to be a couple years younger than him playfully slaps his arm. Alex blushes madly. "Ophelia these are my parents, Joanna and jack. They own the farm." He introduces.