Wow..

"I'm pregnant." I choke out.
His face lights up and he falls to his knees. He wraps his arms around my waist, and presses his head to my stomach. "I'm gonna be a dad.." He says, still in shock. "Th-there's a baby in there.." I chuckle a little, then  Abby and Ori run upstairs. "What's going on?" Abby asks. "I'm p-pregnant!" I yell. They stand there in shock. "I'm gonna be a god-mother!" Abby screams and then runs around, arms flailing. Alex stands up and embraces me again. "I love you so much Ophelia.. You don't even know." He mumbles into my shoulder. "I love you too Alex." I mumble back. He pulls away and takes my hand pulling me downstairs. "Celebratory lemonade my lady?" He asks. "Gladly!" I smile. He pours me a glass of lemonade and we sit down on the couch. "So? What do ya wanna do now??" I ask sipping the lemonade. "I dunno. Maybe go out to a friends house tonight? Not really much to do in an apocalypse.." He replies. "HEY YOU HAVE US! WE ARE  YOUR FRIENDS!" Abby shouts from upstairs. "Nah your going to Jordan's house tonight for your little date!" I yell back. We finish our lemonade and I take Alex to the food storage room across the town place to grab a couple things for dinner.

--Abby's POV--

I put on a clean pair of jeans and a maroon colored blouse. To be honest, I really like Jordan! He's cute, and funny, and we have a lot of the same interests. I walk down to his house and he opens the door. "Welcome to my humble abode!" He says brightly. "I kinda don't know how to make much for food so on the sparkly menu tonight is quesadillas." I chuckle a little "I love quesadillas."  He sits me down at the table and grabs the food. I gotta say, he makes some good quesadillas. After we eat, we decide to climb onto the roof and watch the stars. "Abby?" I look over "yeah?" "I like you a lot.." He blushes. "I like you too Jordan!" I smile. He sits up. "Really?" I nod. He leans in and kisses my cheek.  We both blush madly. I lean on his shoulder and he puts an arm around me as we lay there in peace. "I'm kinda cold.." I shiver. "Here's my jacket if you want.." He take of his hoodie and gives it to me.  For a crappy world, he just made it better. "Would you wanna.. Be my... girlfriend..?" He nervously says.  I smile deeply and nod. I lean in and press my lips against his.