Alive

--Abby--

"JORDAN!!" I scream as my arms grow weak.  "JORDA-" I get out before a gun fires an kills the walkers. Now I start sobbing. "I- I thought you left me! Shit Jordan I- I thought I was going to die!" I cry. "Woah my girlfriend swore!" I slap his arm. "That's not important." I lean against him. "I'm sorry." He says. I hug him tightly before we go to look for medical supplies.  We manage to grab morphine and bandages, and a lot of what looked like surgical equipment.
Jordan hops back into the car and I sling my backpack into the back of the truck. We start to travel back.

--Ophelia--

"This might hurt.." I say before I pour some hydrogen peroxide onto the woman's wound. Again, a blood curdling shriek is released from her mouth. I watch as the liquid sizzles and her scream was now only a whimper. "Hold her down again babe." I say before digging around for another bullet piece.
After managing to retrieve 2 other pieces.. She passes out from pain. Jordan and Abby burst in and give me the morphine so I can actually work better.

I pull out the last bullet piece. God, that was hard. I lean back after stitching the girl and wrapping her wound. I shouldn't have over worked myself. I get up and go wash my hands. "Babe please go rest. I got it from here!" Alex says putting his hand on my large stomach. I nod and head upstairs to our bedroom. God the bed is so soft.. Before I know it I'm asleep.

--Alex--

I sit down next to the sleeping woman and sigh. We put so much effort into keeping her alive. The two men walk in. "Hi.. Thank you.. For you know putting so much effort into saving her." One says. "I'm Preston. And this is Rob. He's my boyfriend." Preston says, and I see their hands are interlocked. I smile softly. "Nice to meet you boys, I'm Alex. Ya need any thing? Drinks, food?" Preston nods. "That would be lovely." I get up and get them both a water bottle and a bag of beef jerky. "I hope that's enough.." I smile. "Thank you." Rob beams. They walk out of the room, leaving me by myself.  I lean back in the couch chair and dose off.