I wouldn't Imagine

"Katherine? Katherine?" Someone was shaking me, but I didn't want to wake up. I wanted to sleep, but they repeatively shake me and call me name. I finally obeyed and opened my eyes. "What?" I still wanted to sleep, but I then realized that we're being held hostage and they might need me. I woke up to Alex. "Katherine, Mike, Christina, Amy, Lauren and Dani are missing!" He said very fast and panicky may I add.

"What?!" 

"Mike, Christ-" 

"Alex I know that part, but why?" 

"A reason." 

"A reason which is?" I was swifting my hands in a circle trying to make him tell me!

"I don't know." I sighed and pulled my head back making me look up at the ceiling. I hadn't written in my journal in so long. This is so sad. This is the longest time. Some kind of mark are made to the ceiling. I cant exactly make out the words without my glasses. 

I looked back at Alex. "Everything happens for a reason." I said trying to make him feel better.

"But if only we knew what the reason was." Alex muttered. I nodded knowing it was true. 

I know everything happens for a reason, but what I really want to know is the reason it happens. 

"Do you think they're OK?" That seems like a common question asked these days. 

"When do we ever know." Lisa was right. When do we ever know. 

"Do you think they were taken by Mark?" I ask again.

"No. If they were to take them, why not all of us?" Again Lisa made a point. None of us had our cellphones or out walky talkies. Only Mike and Christina had theres and Lisa's left her's on the counter. 

I looked around. The window.

I got up with my tied hands. It's stupid to think they didn't tie our legs. 

"What are you doing?" 

"The windows." 

"What?"

"They climbed out the windows."

"But why?" 

"If I knew wouldn't I tell you?" I swear sometimes they annoyed me a lot more than usual. I rolled my eyes. I sat back down. "What are you guys doing?" Lisa started laughing at the boys. Alex was on the floor with Christian sitting on him. I don't know what they're up too, but they wouldn't be that stupid. 

"FINALLY!" Alex says in victory. I could see that his hands are free. "Cut us free!" I shout. "OK, ok. Calm down." He first intied his feet's rope and then cutted mine, and Lisa's. We both untied our feet and started stretching. There was only one scissors so me and Lisa had it hard with our hands. I finally got the knots in Joey's hands undone and his feet. Lisa did Nick and Alex had it easy with Christian. "OK, we'll look for Mike, Christina, Amy, Lauren, and Dani. Mom and Dad will be OK because well they're bigger than us." They all nodded in my directions. I'm the oldest now so I directed on how we should escape. 

Alex went to the door. "Why don't we just open the door?" He tried. "It's locked doofus." Lisa say. "Oh." I chuckled in his responses. "Joey." Since you're te tiniest, jump over this window and direct yourself into landing on the trampoline. Guide yourself with" I look around and see a umbrealla. "With this." I handed him the unmbrella. "You ready?" I knew he wasn't, but he wanted to be. He nodded and setted a drift. Where's Mark!? Christian went next. Then Nick. Then Alex. Then Lisa, and me! Of course I climbed out first to close the windows for Mark not to notice we escaped through the window. I jump and landed where I ought to be. We all ran out barefoot which wasn't that pleasant, but anyways. We were striving to find them. 

Of course we looked like hobos right now. We got some strange stares, but hey this is America. A lot of things happen. We finally got to a dead end. The only choice is to go into the forest or go back. We grabbed each other's hand and went in. It turned out to be less scarier than we thought. It had leaves falling into us and the wind gently blowing making it perfect for a fall day. 

We let go of each other's hands knowing not much danger could pass us. A bunny hopped up to us. It's just minor animals. Someone could live out here for forever and not get eaten or something. We kept walking until we got to a circle. There we met Mike and Amy. Christina and Lauren. "Where were you guys!?" I ended up screaming. "Calm down. Dani ran away and we went after her" Christina say as if nothing happened. "Leaving us in the blank stares?!" Lisa yelled. I mean she could get really ragy. If thats a word. I left myself to think. 

What could happen to Dani? I mean she's never really ran away from home before. I mean she's so outgoing and social, I wouldn't imagine her not talking to anyone and being alone. 

Whatever, the important thing is finding her. 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, but I had a field trip today and no homework! So I finished this chapter! WooHoo! Remember to vote, comment, and BE AWESOME!