I Will Love You Unconditionally

Christina. 

Dani's not talking to us yet, but I figured it's going to take something before she does. 

"Dani?" I walked into the room. "It's dinner time." She nodded and got up. 

I went outside for her to have some privacy. 

***************************

After dinner, it was 8:15. We all had studies to catch up on so the younger one went to be. Me, Mike, Katherine, Lisa, mom, dad, and Dani stayed up watching some TV. Rehab said not to pressure Dani into anything. If she doesn't want to go to school yet, she doesn't have to. 

I feel lucky because I already graduated. 

"Lisa." I whispered. 

"Hmm?" She looked at me. 

"We should decided what our next cover should be. I think we stalled them long enough now." 

"Yeah." We made a plan to discuss tomorrow and see what the others think. 

************************ Tomorrow Morning *******************

We woke up each one by one and it was like a normal day and stuff. I could see Dani starting to get use to us again. We're more caring now and understanding well trying to. I also may have stole her journal. Ya know what it's not call stealing it's call taking without permission and not her knowing. Totally not stealing. 

I read page by page under my covers all night long with a flashlight and well it was so sad. I needed like 10 tissues. Then I remembered Nick. 

Everyone went to school, but Dani was still sleeping. 

"Dani?" I said softly. "It's morning. Wake up." 

"I don't want to." And she rolled over. 

"Do you want breakfast. Cause it's going quick." 

"I want breakfast. Carry me?" 

"No. I'll bring the breakfast for you in bed." I offered. 

"GIMME!" 

"What do you say?" 

"Give?" I gave her the look. "Please?" She went back to her nap and I walked to the kitchen. 

I grabbed a tray, orange juice (with a cup), some bacon and pancakes, and nutella of course and a spoon for her nutella. I brought everything to Dani and she has woken up ish and was on her laptop. 

"Whatcha doing there?" I said standing at the doorway.

"FOOD! NUTELLA. IS THIS A DREAM?!" Dani gasps. There's the Dani I know. 

"QUIET!" Mom yelled because she's teaching. 

"Oops?" I laughed and brought her the tray. "Here you go." I placed it on her nightstand. 

"Now, I have a question." I say sitting on the ground. 

"Shoot." Dani ate her bacon dipped into Nutella. 

"How do you feel about a new cover?" I just come right out and say. 

"Uhh......" She paused. "Nice?" 

"You don't have to do it though, it's fine." 

"It's OK." 

"OK. enjoy your breakfast." 

"Bacon." 

"Pancakes." 

"NUTELLA!"

"DANI!" Mom yelled. 

"SORRY!'' Dani said annoyed. 

I went to Lisa so we can discuss, but I couldn't find her anywhere.

I dialed her number since  I couldn't shout or else I'll get in trouble.

"Lisa? Where are you?"

"In the Yard. Why are you calling me?"

"Cause."

"Cause what?"

"Just cause."

"Bye."

"Bye." I walked outside into the yard and I saw Lisa.

"So Dani said it's OK to do a cover." I report.

Lisa nodded. "I've had a few song picks." She showed me her list and i scanned with my eyes. There were more than 10 songs I think.

Let Her Go by Passengers

Unconditionally by Katy Perry 

Brave by Sara Barallies 

Story of My Life by One Direction

Stay the Night by Zedd ft. Hayley Williams

Right There by Ariana Grande ft. Big Sean

BrokenHearted by Karmin 

and many more. 

Um...

"Which one should we do?" There were so many to choose from and it's crazy. 

"I was thinking either Let Her Go or Unconditionally." 

"Hmm...Let's do Unconditionally." I love Katy Perry. 

"K." We started arranging the parts and harmonies and at the end of the day it turned out pretty great. 

Since we started out so early in the morning we finished around 5:00 and we were tired, but no tired enough to sleep yet. 

"Want to go to the beach?" I offered Lisa. 

"What are we going to do there?" Lisa laughed. 

"We'll invite other people. Just meet me with your each stuff in 10 minutes." I ran inside the house. 

"That's it?!" Obviously that wasn't enough time for her to pack. 

I invited everyone in the house, but mom and dad said they're going to stay at home with Christian, Nick, and Joey. I went to Dani last. 

"Dani, you want to go to the beach?" 

"Naw." 

"Ok. Everyone else is going." 

"I just don't feel like going outside." 

"But you're always alone." 

She shrugged. "COME ON!!!!!!!!!" I dragged her hand. 

"NO!"

"LAUREN!' Lauren came up and helped me drag Dani out. 

A typical day (ish). 

Dani's Diary

Dear Diary, 

          So I went to the beach and well I felt like it was normal again, but then again somethings just randomly pop in my mind still. Like when will I know the answer to who my parents are or when will Mark leave us alone. Life just seemed so good right now I don't want to ruin it again, but its just in my mind so much its hard to forget.  

            It's like that Miley Cyrus song Goodbye, "I remembered when we kissed, I still feel on my lips, the time that you danced with me with no music playing. I remember the simple things. I remember til I cried." So Sad. So sad. 

                                                           Yours Truly, 

                                                                        Dani 

A/N: So this week has been really weird and well life was weird. I'm just glad it's the weekend. 

vote.comment.be awesome. ;p