Chapter Twenty- Six: Double Trouble & Ferris Wheels

-Marcus's POV-

We stay overnight in a super nice hotel right near our true reason for being here and wake up to a sunny day and a total fam bam blow out. I can feel it. Ky is covering everyone head to toe in sunscreen, afraid we might burn (only something Ky would do). Meanwhile, Josh is trying to get his spike perfect even though it'll just get ruined when we get to the water park. I'm just completely set, my duffel bag over my shoulder and excited for a relaxing, laid-back day with my best friends.

"Reece, you're taking forever," Parker whines from outside the bathroom. Reece laughs and opens the door to show her and Ky in shorts and tees, sunglasses over eyes, and swimsuits under their clothes.

Ky has on a blue v-neck with the words "Trouble" written in white cursive on it, matching it with studded white jean shorts, some blue flip flops, and white, round sunglasses that fit her face nicely.

Reece is going for a more summery approach. She has a dandelion tank on with some ripped light wash jean shorts and yellow flip flops. She wears the same pair of white sunglasses Ky has on. Kennedy even comes out of the bathroom wearing the same shoes, jeans, and sunglasses as Ky, but with a different blue shirt that says "Double Trouble" on it. They must've matches on purpose.

"Come on, J," Ky calls to Jahaira as she grabs her duffel, "I want to grab something from the vending machine before we leave." Jahaira saunters out of the bathroom in a cute pink lace top and some studded white jeans like Ky and Kennedy or Kendall as we call her.

"No powers, no stupid boys, just fam and relaxation," Kennedy says, sighing and grabbing her pink duffel.

"Umm honey, we are with stupid boys so you got that second part wrong," Ky teases, handing Parker the other room key.

"Mhmmm," us boys all say in unison, annoyed by her comment. She laughs and leads us to Josh's van.

***

The wind whips through my hair on the Boomerang (the best backwards roller coaster ever) as Ky screams and laughs with Reece at the top of their lungs. I roll my eyes as I hear Jahaira squeal next to me. I laugh at her fear. Ky and Reece are throwing their arms up and so are Josh and Kendall. Parker decided to grab some food since he didn't eat at the hotel.

"That was so fun. I wanna go again," Ky pouts, jumping with ecstasy when we get off the ride. I nod along in total agreement and turn to find Parker eating some dip n dots.

"Want some?" I offer Jahaira. She nods as I grab her favorite, cotton candy.

"Thanks M," She says, shooting me a kind smile. I really like her smile.

I really just like everything about her. It's just hard because she's so shy and I'm really used to loud girls like Kennedy, Kyah, and Reece.

"Reecie," I say of my blonde best friend. She turns in her seat with a questioningly.

"Don't forget to tell Parker about all the shirtless guys you've met so far," I tease. She moans and slaps my arm, gritting her teeth. Ky tries to hold back laughter, but begins to laugh along with J and Kennedy. Reece shoots daggers at the two, making them stop.

"If looks could kill," Ky mutters, taking a sip of her lemonade and avoiding eye contact with Reece.

"Can I talk to you for a sec, Reece?" Parker asks after receiving a text on his phone. We all share a look and she nods, taking her sunglasses off to reveal her crystal blue eyes. I see fear flick through her eyes a bit before she follows him so they can talk.

"I hope everything's alright," Jahaira says with concern. I nod, agreeing and taking a bite of her cotton candy dip n dots.

"Well, there's too many shirtless guys to count and too many complications between those two to count," she says honestly, looking over at the two. We all nod silently.