Hoofdstuk 44 - Whooops

Wow, het boek is al meer dan duizend keer gelezen... Wauw. bedankt -x-

Stem en Reageer xxxx

Vanaf nu ga ik de eerste die reageren volgen xxx

En oohja, hiernaast --> staat Don't Let Me Go van Harry. Ik was dit lied aan het luisteren toen ik het schreef en vond het er wel bij passen.

__________________________________

Lilly's POV

Niall en ik zitten in het vliegtuig. We hebben gewoon gepraat over van alles en nog wat. Ik heb nog niet verteld dat ik niet meer terug kom... Ik weet niet hoe ik het moet vertellen.

"Do you know witch song you're gonne sing for Marcel?"

"Euhm no, because I, euhm, I'm not going to him"

"What why not? You're an amazing singer"

Oke, nu komt het. Niall zit tegenover me maar ik durf hem niet aan te kijken.

"Niall, I'm not going back to England"

Hij kijkt me vragend aan. Nu moet ik alles zeggen. Alles uitleggen. Oh god.

"Niall, I'm not going back to you guys. I'm sorry" Ik voel me zo ondankbaar nu.

"Why not? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's just, I'm so completly different than you guys. You tell each other everything, that's why I can't be mad at Liam. But I'm not like that. I don't like to talk to people and I like to be alone. And I feel like I'm so ongrateful., right now. But I really do appriciate all what you did for me. But I just don't like it that you guys always talk to each other. I mean it's really cool that you do that but it's just nothing for me"

Oh My God, hij haat me nu echt. Ik ben zo ondankbaar. Ik kijk hem voorzichtig aan.

"Oke, but you have to know, I really love you and I'll never forget you"

Hij is gewoon niet boos op me... Hij vindt het goed?

"But you have to forget me. I will try it too"

"No Lilly, we just can be friends, you know, skype and everything. Just like in the beginning"

Hij wil vrienden met me blijven? Ik zeg net dat ik hem nooit meer wil zien.

"I just want that eveything is normal again"

"Come on Lil, I know that you still like Liam and that you want to see us again"

"I don't like Liam, I love him" zeg ik zacht.

"You see and you want to get together"

"No, Liam isn't good for me. But I'll miss you like everything"

"Lilly, let's just be friends. You don't have to live with us"

"Oke" lach ik.

Niall gaat naast me zitten en geeft me een zijwaardse knuffel.

"So you don't like to talk?"

"No, I'm always alone and I like it"

"You didn't liked it with us this week?"

"Course I did! It's just everything with Liam. That he told it to you. And you told it to Lou and Harry. Yeah I heard it"

"Oh"

"But it don't mind, what I said, you guys tell each other everything and that's really cool"

"Fasten your seathbetls, we're going to land"