Arrival at Hogwarts

Chapter 4: Arrival at Hogwarts:

The Hogwarts Express Train finally arrived at the station hours later. Hagrid stood at the front waiting for the First Year students while holding a lantern in his hand.

Several students come out of the train compartments in curiosity of the tall, huge stranger.

"Hagrid?" asked a voice heard from the crowd.
"Good to see you, Harry."

The students were amazed and blown away by the size and height of this person.

"All First Year students, follow me to the boats!" he yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.

Hagrid escorted the first year students to the boats which would lead them to the grounds of Hogwarts.

There were three to six students in each boat. The boats automatically moved across the lake, following closely behind Hagrid's boat.

The students stare in amazement at how beautiful and BIG Hogwarts school appeared.

A few miles away from the Hogwarts castle, in the Forbidden Forest, a familiar sound played in the background.

'Vworp Vworp'

(AN: This is where Fandoms collide. Doctor Who fans would know this noise.)

Soon, a group of students appear coming out of the forest. They walk towards the Great Hall and quickly join the other students without being seen. Three stay behind to join the first years.

The First year students walked upstairs to the Great Hall entrance. The students are greeted by Professor McGonagall.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, now in a few moments, you'll pass through these doors and join your classmates but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup," she explained. McGonagall was suddenly stopped by a voice in the crowd.

"Trevor!" cried Neville in relief.

Everyone watched as he grabbed the toad sitting in front of Professor McGonagall. The students giggle while Neville's face is flushed in embarrassment. McGonagall gives him a glare but it's not an angry one.

"Sorry," said Neville while taking his place back in the crowd.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily," she responded before walking away.

"So it's true what they are saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts this year," said a boy with slicked blonde hair in the crowd with an air of superiority.

"Harry Potter!" exclaimed Neville in shock.

"This is Crabbe, Goyle, and I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy," he stated to Harry.

Someone smirked unable to contain his expression.

"You think my name's funny, do you? I don't need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand-me down robe. You must be a Weasley," he sneered disgustedly at the red-boy.

Draco looked at Harry. "You'll soon find out that some wizard families are better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." Draco offered his hand to Harry.

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks!" responded Harry causing Draco to act surprised.

The other students laughed quietly at Harry's response.

McGonagall tapped Malfoy on the left shoulder with a scroll. He got back in line as McGonagall and Harry watched him.

"We're ready for you now. Follow me," she replied as the big doors opened.