two

Jin furrowed his brows as he examined Jimin's bruises.

"It seems that you're father had enjoyed beating your ass out big time," Jin said.

"Isn't he going too far? I mean it's not our fault that we got into fight and we even proved that." Taehyung added with finger smoothing his hair to back.

"Well I guess it doesn't matter anymore." Jimin weakly responded too tired to make further explanation to his friends

"Taehyung, come here you're next." Jin beckoned Taehyung to exchange seats with Jimin.

He immediately sauntered straight to Jin while Jimin on the other hand stayed in the corner.

"Taehyung! Be still!" Jin yelled as he struggled dabbing the disinfectant on Taehyung's busted lips.

"Hyung, you're a doctor why can't you even treat us properly?" Taehyung demanded while shifting his position.

"I'm a psychiatrist and in the first place I shouldn't even do this. So please, I'm begging the three of you to stop getting into trouble."

"You should say that to Jungkook that kid is being a pain to my ass these days." Taehyung pouted as he reasoned out, Jimin on the other side silently watched the two of them bicker, seeing how adorable it was to see two of his closest friends bicker over trivial things.

"Thanks for always staying behind our back Jin." He yelled from the corner and when Jin turned to him he widely beamed.

"I just hope I don't meet the three of you inside a mental institution after you all become a mad dog from the series of fight you got yourself into." Jin

———

As Jimin's feet landed in the vicinity of their house he was welcomed by the blaring music and cheerful melody. His father had won the election and was now the newly elected mayor of their city. The chit-chats of his father's constituents were all over the place that he couldn't help not to scoff by such scenery.

He did his best to move pass through the crowd, with a goal to personally congratulate his father.

He saw him near the pool side and immediately approached him, "congrats dad." Jimin smiled, he was sincerely happy for his father's accomplishment. His father smiled back at him and he felt contentment just by the little recognition he got.

But it was short lived after a certain persona came into the picture.

"Finally, I've found the newly elected mayor." The man who held a camera suddenly interrupted. "Oh I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation but would you like to introduce me to this lad mayor?"

"Reporter Kim, he is my..." His father's stated but was cut midway.

"Wait, you seem familiar. Oh right! You're one of those who were at the police station when I was covering for news." The reporter exclaimed which caused Jimin's heart skip a beat being reminded by the recent incident.

"Is he your son mayor?" The reporter continued to ask.

Jimin's father was caught off guard and was rendered speechless for a moment. The reporter was looking at him with hawk eye, fully anticipating in getting a fresh scoop from the mayor.

"Nope he's just my troublesome nephew." His father nonchalantly responded.

It was understandable for his father to be overly protective with his image and reputation but Jimin wasn't expecting that he'll even come to a point where he'll deny his own son just to come out clean and spotless.

"My son's still at the university doing his paperwork's."

"Oh I apologize for assuming things. Shall we start the interview now mayor?"

Jimin's father nodded and signaled the reporter to follow after him. His father moved passed him without second glance while him on the other hand was left there standing all alone with pasted bitter smile on his face.

"As expected the perfect son you hoped never existed." He bitterly laughed and continued, "doing paperwork's my ass."

With all the beatings he got, this was the most painful smack he received. Being denied by his own father straight to his face without even feeling a bit of remorse and guilt

He sauntered back inside their house going directly inside his room, subsequently shutting it down. That moment when he was able to get settled down in the farthest corner of the room his suppressed weeping filled the room.

The pain that he had kept inside his chest all those years baffled out. Tears came crashing, he clasping his mouth with his own hands to restrain his voice from coming out. His chest ached from the pain that was vested by those people who were supposedly pushing him forward but was instead pulling him back.

The train of his thoughts was suddenly broken down by the series of rings coming from his mobile phone.

"H-hello?" He asked whilst he avoided his voice from trembling.

"Hyung... what should I do?" The trembling voice of a crying boy reverberated from the other line.

Jimin's back was tightly pressed against his cold wall but upon hearing the helpless cry he automatically straightened his back.

"Jungkook! Why are you crying? Come on, speak up and tell me!" Panic was quickly rushing into his blood streams while listening to the continuous weeping of the younger boy.

"P-pills... pills are scattered all over here and H-hoseok hyung isn't breathing." Jungkook stuttered as he cried more.

"What the heck Jungkook this is not a nice prank, I'm telling you." Jimin spat back in anger not fully understanding the whole ordeal of what was happening that moment.

"H-hoseok hyung is dead." The boy sobbed before he continued..

"He overdosed."

That was the last coherent words Jungkook had said before the other line was once again filled with sobs. Jimin was still in denial but he just couldn't deny the fact that it wasn't a trivial joke anymore.

With a loud thud, he dropped his phone. His eyes travelled into the empty space of his dimly lit room. With a stoic gaze his tears quietly rolled down onto his cheeks.

A sudden painful wail could be heard in a certain room from the Park's residence but was only drowned by the blaring music and dancing crowd.

No one knew that it would be the last words and sounds Jimin would let them hear from him.

There was a sudden painful wail— and then there were none.

...

BTS might always say that Jin is awkward!!!
But trust me he's the real boss he can even tame YOONGI!!!

BTS might always say that Jin is awkward!!!But trust me he's the real boss he can even tame YOONGI!!!