twenty

"This is ridiculous! Where are we exactly?" I asked, placing my trembling hands on top of my knees.

"We're almost there Jam… if it’s hard for you to walk I could carry you in my back." He extended and offered his hand.

"Yeah right… Help and make fun of my chest. No thank you." I slapped his hand away and stretched my cramped leg muscles, ready to continue the journey.

"Move on please," he chuckled, following my lead. "And mind you, flat is my style." He continued, grinning like a complete lunatic.

"Enough Jimin, just shut up."

"Fine, I'll keep quiet only if you let me help you."

"I don't need your h--"

"Oops-" he swiftly closed the gap between us, took my arm and placed it above his shoulder while his other hand grabbed my hip.

"See, I'm helping a lot? No monkey business included so spare me for once." He was smiling widely, his gaze still focused on the path ahead.

There was a huge gap between our height but it only gave me a perfect angle to appreciate his features. To say that his breathtakingly beautiful was an understatement, it was just like the first night we've met under the illumination of moonlight.

How could a piece of art like him suffer and undergo pain. He seemed innocent, carefree and kind which made me wonder what pushed him to choose being trapped inside the asylum and act sick for a long time.

Just who are you Park Jimin? What is your story?

"Jam--" he called out upon seeing me spacing out whilst I looked at him.

"Y-yes?"

"You know what? You remind me of Shakira." He looked away and scratched his head.

"Sha-shakira who?" I asked confused.

"The American Latina singer with curly hair," he answered back.

"Ah, yeah now I remember. Why?"

He flashed a toothy smile, his gums almost showing and eyes squinting before answering.

"Because your hips don't lie," And there he started laughing like crazy.

"My hips don't what? Why would my hips li-- Yah! Park Jimin are you on drugs right now?" I took my arm away from his shoulder and focused my gaze on his left hand securely resting on my hip.

I balled my fist and brought it up in order to hit him hard but before it could even land on his face a sudden light erupted almost blinding both our eyes.

"Attah! Jam we're at the main road already." He shouted subsequently waving and flailing his arms at the cab nearing us.

The cab pulled over and its door swung open revealing an old man dressed in black parka coat.

"What are you doing out here this late?" The driver yelled as we stride towards him.

I was about to reason out that we’re campers who got lost in the forest and was separated from the group but Jimin haad beat me and laid his own reasoning.